GrassFire OG 11 day 31 of flower. Peace all OG

DSCN0162_1024x768.JPG
DSCN0163_1024x768.JPG
GFOG_1024x768.jpg
DSCN0168_1024x768.JPG
DSCN0170_1024x768.JPG
DSCN0171_1024x768.JPG
DSCN0173_1024x768.JPG

I got the ugliest clone... It's actually a bud,, well I took it after 7-8 days of flower.. She started budding in the cloner,, and down she's fixxing to have to reveg.. But she has roots... Good solid roots....That little ugly brown shit in her tip will all turn green and then time to deal with the reveg freak.. But she took. I haven't had that bad a run with clones... Shit happens,, I cleaned the cloner with some great shit. And took 16 cuts last night of others. I put those cuts in an ongoing clone cycle.. I did replace the water,, but twice a year my clone room get outta whack and I have problems.. Or maybe my lazy ass should clean the cloner more often? But she's rooted in in my nursery tent along with the seedlings..

Man I'm going 5 times the amount of starts for others than I am me????? Ah well,,,,,,,,,,,,, friends all ask if they can get afew plants this year... Legal for all for four plants..... I do have afew seeds,, most fems from contests and such''' to be able to donate for these newbies first grows.. Hakes me happy..... But they took over the nursery..........

Now question,,, you grow in a tent??????? Under a light?????? What?????????

You do know with no link in sig????????

I got the ugliest clone... It's actually a bud,, well I took it after 7-8 days of flower.. She started budding in the cloner,, and down she's fixxing to have to reveg.. But she has roots... Good solid roots....That little ugly brown shit in her tip will all turn green and then time to deal with the reveg freak.. But she took. I haven't had that bad a run with clones... Shit happens,, I cleaned the cloner with some great shit. And took 16 cuts last night of others. I put those cuts in an ongoing clone cycle.. I did replace the water,, but twice a year my clone room get outta whack and I have problems.. Or maybe my lazy ass should clean the cloner more often? But she's rooted in in my nursery tent along with the seedlings..

Man I'm going 5 times the amount of starts for others than I am me????? Ah well,,,,,,,,,,,,, friends all ask if they can get afew plants this year... Legal for all for four plants..... I do have afew seeds,, most fems from contests and such''' to be able to donate for these newbies first grows.. Hakes me happy..... But they took over the nursery..........

Now question,,, you grow in a tent??????? Under a light?????? What?????????

You do know with no link in sig????????

Goos deal on the clone. Yes these are in a 4 x 4 tent under a 600 watt HPS until I can affoard to switch to led. And I haven't figured out the signature thing yet. Lol.
Peace OG

Drive-by

You know I still like my HID lighting about the best... Not that I've tried all the different LEDs. Matter a fact all I have is a Mars 1600 in part of my flower room. And they do run cooler. The other side is HID lights, I use a 1500 watt master blaster light. Can't even get them anymore,, unless you want to build one. Glad I bought acouple when they came out. A Galaxy product. Runs about 201,000 lums. I'd HATE to look at a MH bulb for it. Probably be blind by now.. I been running them for 6-7 years when temps let me...

Plants are looking spot on.

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Everything in The Slice is doing well, changed the resivor yesterday, some may finish on this resivor. Up first day 42 of flower GrassFire OG 11.

Triple Barrel OG 1 day 42 of flower as well.

I do have to say a GOOD flower is always at least beholding to 9 weeks of flower time.......?????????????? I'm doing that with my Grassfire............... I don't use as bright as light you are using..... BUT she has well-defined rails of trichomes.............. And got me abit excited with decomplemented........... First grow,,,, and plan on another with 4-5 of them,,, dependences of effects??????? I KNOW I can tame her height issues IF I got warnings??????? So far she's on the flood table getting final flush over the next couple for finals............ I do se 3+ OZs. And can see more at small height,,, even tho she is a 'reacher''''''''''' Top young and often as can with bright young veg light like with fluorescent....... Man them OLD T-12 lamps can get a really short plant???????????? Like 2" from it..............

But AS I see before me,,,,,, I do see a GOOD solid plant................. And IF she's got a kick,,, I can see more,,, I do have that one cut that took well???? And she's about done revegging seeing she was taken to keep options open.........

But a pic or two taking with a cooler lamp than you use............ Not that I say anything bad about them pretty pic you are cranking out,,, just different color temperament??? abit warmer. I use flash from my camera......................... One day I'll realize the potential of it?????? Did get a package I have NO IDEA how to use????

Anyways,,, 60+ days and coming out..............

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Yes @Norcaliwood she is looking good. They just keep getting better. I think you will enjoy her once she is done. Have another OG going alongside this one, Triple Barrel OG 1 day 48 of flower.

GrassFire OG 12 day 45 of flower.

Sunshine Day Dream day 64 of flower. Peace all OG

Pretty plants.......... All need a variety in life.. I got a solid 4+oz's off that one. Was my bad,,,, cus she was a runaway orphan most her life. As a child she was always on step stool keeping up with siblings and got 'atad' leggy. But the early sample I smoked was up there...

But No comment till I smoked proper one...... From this,,, and the next after learned to grow her....... I know I can up the yield 30% working with her............. And improve quality...... Plants take a grow or two to enjy to the fullest..

She's been a nice one so far...........

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Rolling things along here in The Slice.

But No comment till I smoked proper one...... From this,,, and the next after learned to grow her....... I know I can up the yield 30% working with her............. And improve quality...... Plants take a grow or two to enjy to the fullest..

So true brother, really hope you enjoy her, took me a couple to get her dialed in. This is GrassFire OG 11 day 58 of flower few more to go.

JetLag 3 which is OG Graze (Eugenics Genetics) x Boyseberry f3, day 55 of flower

Triple Barrel OG 1 day 58 of of flower, week or more left on her.

Last is Icookie 6 day 58 of flower and just about ready, Peace all OG.

Nice pic's...

That one GFOG I grew hasn't had a chance to simmer much in a jar.. And the jar is getting lower. She still has that 'fresh smell/taste' But still is some great smoke.. I don't think that it will ever make a cure around here. The saving grace is it's a tad harsh,, and scared Miss J away from it.. So SOME MIGHT last??? The joints I smoked needed alittle''' time. But I got afew laffs outta a Family Guy rerun,, so it rates up there with comp's what I'm running looking for the stock to kennel with my Pups next winter ..

But like said,, is the first time I grew it. Might even have underfed her????? I did have afew finicky sativas in there so I got light on food... But she didn't act hungry and popped some great buddage.... I do plan on another going armed with this knowledge.. I know I can step the yield up ALOT with special attention at a REAL young age.. ..

Now if some of this herb gets a chance to cure.. I think I NEED a bottle of a sample to hide and try next month..

She still has a chloroform taste,, which dissipates with time.......

You got some pretty ladies going. Well developed little girls...... Sounds like some kind of Chester huh?????

Sure looks as you enjoy them Ocean Grown variants..........

Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom