Oh No. Hermi?

I'm sure this is a hermi.. but it never hurts to ask around...
So, whaddya think?
hermi.JPG

Cheers!

Don't you hate that!!! All the love,time,care,nutes,shelter,warm lighting,attention you gave the plant!! And it gaves you balls!

They all do... Even A all male plant are the nicer looking plants in the bunch seems like. Intil you know better! Sooooo WHAT YOU GONNA DO chop or cut the balls off?

From my understanding with fem seeds which is all Ive used so far they have to be in close to perfect conditions to avoid them turning hermie on my last grow i had 5 Power plants turn hermie on me and i think it was because i switched to 12/12 before they showed pre-flowers the white widows i also had growing at the same time which were a few weeks older then the power plants and were showing pre-flowers when i made the switch turned out fine basically with fem seeds try to create as little stress as possible and they should be ok.

I had always wondered if you kept pullin the seeds off, could you continue to flower and produce smokable buds? Guess you can, always learnin something from this site..

i had 7 out of 8 turn hermi!! frm growin frm seed,i bought feminized northern lights, the 1 defanate female i tuk clones off, is there a chance 4 theclones 2 turn hermi?

peace n love

Saw your other post regarding your hermies. I've never been able to ID a hermi a 1 week.... so I can't help but wonder if you're mistaken.
At any rate... Yea, female clones can go hermi if the plant is subjected to stress during it's growth. Stress seems to be the main cause of hermaphridication. Many growers intentionally induce stress to create hermies which can be used to create fem'd seeds.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom