Oh those munchies!

Fish4Fun420

What's your go-to munchie food?

Mine is normally icecream or anything with peanut butter, Reese's Pieces will make me fat eventually. :lot-o-toke::popcorn:

Almost anything flavorful. My favorite are probably my home-made smoothies. Smoothies are great because they also reduce cotton mouth.

Smoothies sound delicious! Any particular flavors?

I like the following one.
Ingredients:
- banana
- pineapple
- melon
- apple
- strawberry yogurt
- orange juice
- carrot
- slice of ginger
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of cardamom

That sounds delicious I will have to try it, sounds like a super shake you got a while meal in there haha :)

You and I are on the same page. I recently found out that peanut butter is not sold all over the world and I was honestly shocked, they are missing out.

I've had a lot of icecream over the years but nothing specifically made by Haagen Dazs I will have to try them out!

I really enjoy room temperature cheese (cheddar or gouda) with apple or pear slices and crackers. That and/or applesauce with cottage cheese and graham crackers and peanut butter. Serious case of the munchies might be treated with both!

I really enjoy room temperature cheese (cheddar or gouda) with apple or pear slices and crackers. That and/or applesauce with cottage cheese and graham crackers and peanut butter. Serious case of the munchies might be treated with both!

I love all those things you listed I'll probably dig into the cottage cheese here shortly :passitleft:

Damn, TanR, you gave me munchies! :p Now I know what I'll eat this afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom