Oil from hermies?

PermaFried

I only have enuff room for one plant at a time. Well as my luck would have it, it turned hermie. I was wondering if i could let it go to maturity and make oil out of it? I cant start another crop (6 plants next time) for about 2 1/2 months any way so hence the question. i really dont like down time.:yummy::smokin:

Yes, you could let it mature and make oil from it. The bud will be seeded and fairly weak but the oil should be as good or better than you'd get from leaf.

I made oil from 4 males that I chopped as soon as they showed balls, weak oil but I got a buzz from something that imature.

If you take a pair of tweezers and remove every banana each day you could still end up with some decent bud. I did it last year, I was in about the same boat as you and needed the bud. I spent sometimes an hour a day picking bananas but it paid off with some decent bud.

Good luck!

ps don't bother with seeds for honey oil.

:bongrip:

"I will have my money for my fine and a joint in the other hand."

- Jean Chretien, Prime Minister of Canada, on marijuana decriminalization

Yes, you could let it mature and make oil from it. The bud will be seeded and fairly weak but the oil should be as good or better than you'd get from leaf.

I made oil from 4 males that I chopped as soon as they showed balls, weak oil but I got a buzz from something that imature.

If you take a pair of tweezers and remove every banana each day you could still end up with some decent bud. I did it last year, I was in about the same boat as you and needed the bud. I spent sometimes an hour a day picking bananas but it paid off with some decent bud.

Good luck!

ps don't bother with seeds for honey oil.

:bongrip:

"I will have my money for my fine and a joint in the other hand."

- Jean Chretien, Prime Minister of Canada, on marijuana decriminalization

THANK YOU HOBBES:thanks:
I got hermie that just started to open. I already piced those open ones. but i think i'll make butter with the rest.

cool tread:surf::goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom