Oil separation layers

zippy420

I have made some oil for cancer using a soxhet extractor, and 91% alcohol, I boil at very low temperatures at around 84-88c, it takes several hours but I end up with quality oil. After removing from heat and and allowing to settle, I accidentally pointed a white led flash light at the oil and it showed separated layers, dark blood red on top, white in the middle, dark black and brown in the bottom. It seems the white light florescences the different layers. I used a chemistry oil separator to extract each layer. very interesting...

Has anyone else tried this and figured out what each layer is???
thanks!

I have made some oil for cancer using a soxhet extractor, and 91% alcohol, I boil at very low temperatures at around 84-88c, it takes several hours but I end up with quality oil. After removing from heat and and allowing to settle, I accidentally pointed a white led flash light at the oil and it showed separated layers, dark blood red on top, white in the middle, dark black and brown in the bottom. It seems the white light florescences the different layers. I used a chemistry oil separator to extract each layer. very interesting...

Has anyone else tried this and figured out what each layer is???
thanks!

This is very interesting Zippy. I have no idea, but I’d appreciate it if you’d post this on my Study Hall thread so the rest of the guys can wrap their brilliant brains around it. :battingeyelashes:

This link should take you to the current page. Drat! I can’t link from my phone. Can someone please give him a link to the study hall?

Back
Top Bottom