Ok got a question!

quiyettoker

Ok , U know in some stores they sell that 3 pack of leds for your closet or whatever, My question is can u use some of those or is it just crap?

I wouldn't waste my time or money to find out. I have seen those things and had the exact same thoughts. In the end I came to the conclusion that no they wouldn't be worth it. They dont come color rated but I have seen a few on and they look very middle of the road. Dead white. Not exactly Ideal at all for our needs. Best bet if your looking for cheap LEDs is to jump on EBay they sell cheap 14 watt units for days.

Best bet if your looking for cheap LEDs is to jump on EBay they sell cheap 14 watt units for days.

Plus on ebay they really know how to list a key selling point! : /

"The purity of the LED generated light lengthens growing and flowering periods."

I got a 14 watt unit... lol,, not on ebay though,, it has been working for the nursery..

my buddy wants to get one to use as a night light in his daughters bedroom :rofl:,, he likes the color... 40 bucks is an expensive night light :rofl:

40 bucks? No way, man go on ebay they have those 225 LED 14 watt units for like $10 - $15 all day every day.. BEfore I lost my Job I was thinking of lining the entire inside of my grow closet with them. :)

lol... Chrome's purple disco grow room... just need to add the disco ball...
Wait a second, y'all aren't using a disco ball in your grow yet?:smokin:

my old one fell apart,, cheapo wally world one made by a 10yr old chinese kid,,, made with some lead, and off gassed like their drywall, and spewed melamine all over my girls.. :yikes:

my old one fell apart,, cheapo wally world one made by a 10yr old chinese kid,,, made with some lead, and off gassed like their drywall, and spewed melamine all over my girls.. :yikes:
mmm, nothings better than a melamine aftertaste...with lead undernotes.:blunt:

You laugh now, but next month all the dispensaries will have a rush on to get a hold of the new 'Melamine x Lead' strain!

Back
Top Bottom