Ok, pick me a strain!

I also have been lookin 4 a "low odor" strain and "blue mystic" by nirvana seeds sound like a winner 2 this guy! But I also have read 2 avoid the fem'd version cuz of herm issues.

IAFIend>Out of the many strains i grew believe me that C-99 is not only the best low odor but best strain i grew all around. If you like a clear high that puts you in a good mood and gets you going, this is for you. 56-60 days and it's done. With a good yield. It's hard to find this strain and i am not sure of the breeders that do sell it. Female seeds has them but i never used their stock.

Good luck,
Flipper

thanks flipper but i thought this thread was bout YOU finding a strain hahahaha but hell ill take the friendly advise from a veteran grower:thumb:

let the internet searchs begin!!! ;)

is it called "cinderella 99" ??

C-99, cindy 99, cinderalla 99 all the same. Try to get the purest you can and no hybrid. Brothers Grimm was the breeder and no longer is in biz. If i could get the real deal i would grow them.

Anybody grow C-99 from female seeds? I never used their stock and was wondering how they were before maybe i put a order in. Prices are great and i like their haze strains. Hev. haze maybe.

I am not a big indica fan but because i am almost out of bud i am leaning toward northern lights. Low odor, short flowering time and short in height, good yielder. Very potent. Homrgrown fantasy has them in fem. form. So what do you all say?

Hahahaha hilarious cuz my choices B4 this thread was blue mystic or northern light!! Now u threw c-99 into the mix!! Screw it I'm growin all 3!! To hard 2 pick just 1!! LMA0

Keep the confusion comin ppl!! Never enough strains 2 talk about

Don't give up on the C-99. I would grow it if i could find a breeder with the real deal. If anybody grew or is growing northern lights by Home Fanaseed, please chim in.

Dina fems (Fruit Auto) which is Lowrider X Grapefruit. just got done that one... a great high and grows short n bushy... with a medium sized cola and little offshoots... the only problem was that id neva messed with Automatics before so it flowered right away...i wasnt prepared but...ii can see the appeal..if i havd 20 or so seeds of that same strain id definitly do that.. Fruit auto-Fem is the way to go, id suggest to anyone who cant wait for regular female seeds/plants to flower buying an Automatic strain so when you are busy growing the main batch or plants you can have a little side project of a few autoflowering plants going.. and have smoke while you wait... i dont think ill do without next grow around.

Darkshade> thanks for your reply. I was thinking of maybe a lowryder or shortstuff strains. But i am just going to save money and use up my seed stock i forgot about in the frig. Cream Carmell, Blackjack, Flo, super lemon haze. But i am always open to hear about new strains.Money is a issue right now and i need to spend it on a new hortilux bulb and other supplies.

if you grow an Auto youll have $ or a bit of spending money here n there like every 2 weeks. then youll have the loot or extra to spend on stones or ETC.

I recently moved to nor cal from portland, and I have a few friends up there that have been growin a strain called pitbull for the last couple of years... easily the fastest flowering strain i've ever seen. Flowers in 5-6 weeks. Tops. And that's lettin it get some amber to it.
Not sure if seeds are available, I personally can only get clones.
Genetics wise it's a cross between a G-13xBull Rider momma (P-91) and a Hawaiian Haze PlumxBerkley Blues poppa (Sugar Plum). She's a short bush of a plant that starts buddin up insanely fast after the flip.
I'm headed back up to rip city next week, will try to get some pics and post em up for ya.

Back
Top Bottom