Ol Skool stoner here new to site

krz2cook

hEY GUYS AND GALS!!! I'm new to the 420 site. I am starting a closet hydro box build soon. If anyone has advice or suggestions send them to me!!I am wanting to grow approx. 2-4 plants....in closet. let me know if you got any ideas....:yummy:

not really a first timer..I have grown in the past but outdoors..I am super excited to finally have a indoorini crop...lol

Hey to you Buddy! krz2cook :welcome: Please look through all the ongoing grow journals here,
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine.
Look over the grows and ask Questions there. We all will love to help a Ol Skool stoner anyway we can. Keep reading and :surf: the forums. We will be looking for you there. The Very Best of luck in the beginning of your indoor growing adventure. :roorrip: :peace:

I want to build a grow cabinet for my closet..perferablly about 3'x3'x3'. Any suggestions on how to or what lights and fans to use....?

I want to build a grow cabinet for my closet..perferablly about 3'x3'x3'. Any suggestions on how to or what lights and fans to use....?

check out "my grow" it might be right up your aly also the grow room is a wonderful resource for everything you will need and encounter.

welcome to 420 Magazine friend

Back
Top Bottom