Old member, new beginnings!

Hey there folks! I thought I'd stop in here and say hi to all the friendly faces. It's been a couple of years now since I've been on the forum, had to take a break from everything for a while. Any long time members still hanging around may remember me or my journals, I look forward to seeing some familiar faces as well as all the new ones I'm sure there is here.

I'm planning to start another journal here right away and I will be sure to drop a link here for you all once it's up, possibly soon today

Thanks Pat, starting to work on it now. Always lots of info on the introduction post

Hey there folks! I thought I'd stop in here and say hi to all the friendly faces. It's been a couple of years now since I've been on the forum, had to take a break from everything for a while. Any long time members still hanging around may remember me or my journals, I look forward to seeing some familiar faces as well as all the new ones I'm sure there is here.

I'm planning to start another journal here right away and I will be sure to drop a link here for you all once it's up, possibly soon today
Welcome my friend. :welcome: Looking forward to seeing your journal. :thumb: happy growing.

Back
Top Bottom