Old Synthetic Urine

I used old synthetic urine within expiration time but I noticed when I was putting it in the cup it smelled like ammonia. Does anyone know what my outcome will be? It was monkey whizz after a little research I think bacteria broke down the urea that's why it smelled like ammonia. I am not sure if that is accurate does anyone know?

I have used Whizz successfully in the past the problem is I reused the same bottle.

I don't think you're gonna get away with it,unfortunately-piss doesn't start to smell
like ammonia till its been sitting around for awhile-and ammonia is a hard smell to miss.

I wanted to give some feedback my test cane back NEGATIVE! I have successfully used monkey whizz, monkey flask, and upass synyhetic urine works. I also want to share my process.

I get three pair of underwear small medium and large the small is so I have an extra tight pair and the other two help hide the flask.

I heat up two cups of water in the microwave for two minutes. I place the flask in the very hot water (I do this a couple hours before test)

I take the water heated flask and place it next to my butt cheek inside the small pair of underwear. Then I put on medium and large pair. At first the urin is too hot but it will heat to body temperature after about an hour. It will not drop below body temperature inside those underwear if its next to your body. also the underwear keeps it in place so it cant be detected.

Quest and labcorp do not watch you pee so when you make it inside the bathroom you are home free. Pull out the flask only pour in the required amount which is less than half the bottle. Put it back in your underwear and walk out. People do fail from leaving things behind in the bathroom when leaving so dont leave anything.

I know drug test are stressful (this will work) its unfair we can't live our lives but hopefully it will change in the future.

Cool!-I really didn't think you'd pass,with the ammonia smell and all.:thumb:

Evidently they don't do a "sniff test"....and I don't blame them...

Back
Top Bottom