omg is it gonna die?

fillabong420

um..im not sure if this is cool or not but the ridges on the leaves are kinda like bending in on the plant and um..the tips are turning yellow..wtf is happening?? is it dying? if it is can i stop that from happening??

Re: omg is it gonna die???

Please provide more details, it could be too many nutrients or "nute burn" or lack there of.

What set of leaves ?
How old?
Other aspects of your set up might help us get a better idea of whats going on and how it can be remedied.

aight srry i was just like freakin out..well its outside right now. and i just put fertilizer in the soil today cuz i moved it into a bigger pot. but it still kinda small(the plant). the ones that are turning yellow at the tips are the first set of pointy leaves. the little round leave things fell off..will the plant be ok? oh and when it was still first growing my friend put some coffee grounds in the pot if that helps any. he said it would speed up the growing processes.well thats about it...

oh yea and i water it like every day it ussually like 90 outside(if it aint raining) if that matters

this just happened to my buddies plant. he clipped the yellow part off and stopped it and it hasnt had problems since.

(he cut the leaf right before the yellow)

omfg dont cut the leaf it needs its leef when young to feed it.. and dont water everday water 1 time every week .

nvm i got robbed and the people killed the plant im soo fuckin pissed...

Back
Top Bottom