One More Time About The CFL Question...

IMG_20150526_193546.jpg
IMG_20150526_193425.jpg
IMG_20150526_193410.jpg

Funny thing about that plant,I tried making my own seeds.mother was a stinky bitch with no stretch when flipped to flower.easy growing no problems at all.father was a pure indica.offspring grown in the same soil and nutes has a calcium deficiency.im gonna leave the breeding to the pro's

i want to ask ....is those autos?i have some pictures with an auto on a small pot...but i just germinate some seeds i order difernet strains...i put them in a bigger pot than this....(foto)..what u mean supercroped?can i o this on autos or only lst-ing?here is thepictures...
big_budha_cheese7.jpg
big_budha_cheese5.jpg
big_budha_cheese2.jpg
big_budha_cheese4.jpg
big_budha_cheese3.jpg
big_budha_cheese.jpg

ididnt count days...and i dont know how long they need yet...i dont know if they gonna get fatter...buds r very hard ....but the previous one i harvest was same strain but was different in buds...anyway...just let u know what makes me wonder some things...the new seeds i order i putthe bigger pots....i hope i havetime to lst them...

Get jewelry loop and read about tricomes.clear,opaque,amber.all of these change the buds outcome.

thanks...i did have a microscope 100x and i read about trichomes...i just wasnt sure.....my taste is when trichomes are cloydy and maybe a few ambers.....but the trichomes is the most reliable way to harvest a plant?that is i dont know......can i just look the trichomes and be sure when to harvest? 100%?:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom