One snack

old_smokey9483

I was wondering if it's possible for me to make only one or two brownies with weed. How much would I have to use to make a few?

for one or two? its best to bake in batches, but if your talking like say 1 eighth the mix, just use 1 eighth of an oz. because typically it takes about an ounce to make a batch

ok them I'm fucking making some brownies! sorry... just a little stoked cuz I rarely make food with weed.

but it always depends on what mix you're using, i made some trader joes "no pudge fudge" brownies, (has a picture of a pig on it) and those turns out pretty good

hahaha, thats pretty funny right there.. brownies are definetly a ghanja kitchen classic.. though ive had other things like chicken soup, cookies, (cookies werent that great tasting, but did the job well), and even casserole. my friend steve cooks the best dishes lol

I'm toying with the idea of making some cup cakes or something.

me and a buddy made weed rice crispy treats lol, never do it, it tastes gross.

I'm hopefully picking up a o today so I can make those cupcakes. I just plan on makin 12 so... lemme think.

are you gonna make canna butter or just dump shit in ther?

Not sure yet, I'll have to check how much butter needs to go into the made-from-scratch mix.

Back
Top Bottom