One Time User: Quest Hair Follicle Test

Serenity002

420 Member
I realize this is probably a very common question, but I keep finding inconsistent answers on other sites. I’m hoping to get some clarity here.

Yesterday, after years of not smoking, I took a hit with some friends who were smoking. They said it was medical grade.

I may have a Quest hair test coming up and wanted to know what you thought my chances of passing the test were.

Summary information: 1 hit (although it was in a parked car with friends who were also smoking, so exposure to their smoke), I held it in for about 7 seconds, I’ve been sober for years before this. Literally the only time I’ve smoked since 2014.

I’ve read in some places that hair testing does not pick up single use very well, especially of weed. But other places disagree.

I also remember finding more concrete reliable sources and studies that confirmed this years ago, but I haven’t been so lucky this time around.

Thanks in advance for any help at all

Thanks Edzzed. That’s a good point. I think this happens frequently.

I’ll add one additional piece of information. I did a home dipstick test just now (about 20 hours after the fact), which was negative at a 50 ng/mL cutoff. Not unexpected, but reassuring that the levels in my body were low.

Back
Top Bottom