Open Discussion: Why Prohibition Prices On Legal Lands?

I'm in a medical state. I'm a dispensary owner/ provider. It is way more expensive being legit!
Well Thank you for doing what you do!!!! Helping so many people is awesome! I don't need it medically but my. girlfriend does and wow what a difference it makes for her. I dont like alcohol so weed my thing. About time the world realizes its use!!!!!!!

Well Thank you for doing what you do!!!! Helping so many people is awesome! I don't need it medically but my. girlfriend does and wow what a difference it makes for her. I dont like alcohol so weed my thing. About time the world realizes its use!!!!!!!
Thank you for the kind words! I have countless experiences with Marijuana changing someone's life, including my own. In 2000 I was in bad car accident, shattered 5 vertebrae, my hip, total reconstruction of my left arm n shoulder, broke 6 ribs, punctured lung. For a few years I was on every pharmaceutical you could think of. In the end I was taking 60mg of methadone a day for pain. I got tired of it, started medicating with marijuana. I haven't had a single pill since 2008! Marijuana saved my life!

It is not just the expense of going legal. Even where it is available. All the hoops you have to jump through and the controls they put you under that make growing as a business even harder.

My hat is off to anyone that chooses to take on all these extra hassles to grow for others. The plants themselves are hard enough

Back
Top Bottom