Opening A Smoke Shop. Need Legal Help

wakingdreams

i am opening a "smoke shop" in the central part of ohio region. I have all my licenses as far as my vendors license, LLC, tax identification number and whatnot. i live in a community where this kind of shop is unprecedented. i have sought legal conseling and he said that i was good to go on opening the shop. i am NOT selling any tobacco products. no cigs, no cigars, no blunt wraps, or anything that has any tobacco in it. only glass pipes, waterpipes, scales, grinders....etc. my attorney that since i am not selling anything to do with tobacco itself, that i dont have to have any type of tobacco license, or a "other tobacco product" license. i would like some sort of conformation on this if anyone has any insight on the matter. i have looked all over on the ohio department of taxation, and internet and from my understanding is that my vendors license in itself allows me to sell everything in my store legally without any other type of special license. anyone have any information they would like to share?

Back
Top Bottom