Opinion needed - Week 2

Extremis

Hiya,

what do you guys think?
IMG_20170203_153714.jpg
IMG_20170203_153704.jpg
IMG_20170203_153654.jpg

Re: Opinion needed. Week 2

Are you saying week 2 since you actually planted the seeds or week 2 since germ?-- what kind of light are u using

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Start of week 2. Its been 8 days.

I am using, about 600W LED at 18''

Its been 8 days since germinated the seed. So day one was putting the seed in water for 18 hours.

Check my journal out- didn't get to start it on time(a few weeks in) but I do have the pics showing progression from germination--what kind of lights are those - I've been checking them out- yo journal will help me decide - I started with cfls & jus added HPS- I am also a beginner

Yah,

I was wondering about the color..as you can see, the color is not exactly GREEN, it's more of a pale green. I was wondering if the light was too close.

Also, one of my plant have a purple stem. Normal?

Mine are pale too- they will get greener later - especially when u started using nutes(in another week or 2)

Some of mine b purp till they turn whitish green - then green- blowing fan will help them get harder(stem's back b forth motion strengthens them)

She's still veggin - she germed dec 26 - taking to flower 2 weeks after transplant to walmart fab bags & trim

Back
Top Bottom