Oregon Valley Hemp, Co. Proud New Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone..

Let me introduce ourselves... From left to right; I am Joe Sko one of the co-founders of Oregon Valley Hemp, Co. The other 2 co-founders are Tony Kutsev (center) and Evan Sharabarin (backwards hat).

We are located in the "crazy fertile" Willamette Valley about an hour south of Portland Oregon.

Oregon Valley Hemp Co. Co Founders Cig Machine.jpg

This picture is in front of our cigarette machine that stuffs hemp into cigarette tubes.

Here is a picture of us on one of our hemp fields.

IMG_20200623_193150.jpg

Without make this to long or drawn out. We've known each other for years and got together after last years fiasco. The brokers, the prices, the broken promises. We decided to cut out all the middle men and sell the hemp flower direct to consumers on our website Oregon CBD Hemp Flower | Smokable Hemp Flower Direct From The Farmer.

The site is setup to allow other vendors to sell their products using our merchant processing, we are planning to launch the beta version in a few weeks.

We also post hemp for sale on our site for of farmer friends that have large amount of hemp flower just sitting in their warehouses. I'd say that there is around 50K pounds of hemp flower within a 5 mile radius to us!!!

We are trying to get hemp flower into as many peoples hands as possible. The 3 of us are true believers in hemp and plan to stay in this industry for the rest of our lives.

Our website lists the cheapest prices on online for smokable hemp flower.

Follow the Sponsors Thread here on 420magazine as I will be posting crazy deals exclusively for the forum users very soon.

We hope the 420magazine forum welcomes us as part of your community..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom