Organic Nutes?

Slayer84092

So i'm going to be doing 3 hydro and 3 soil, and I wanted to go organic for the soil. I'm going to be using fox farms ocean forest soil mixed with perilite for aeration in 1 gallon pots. I'll also be using botanicares "sweet". What other organic nutes can I use for the flowering process so I can get the most out of my plants? Id like to use foxfarms products, but I dont know whether to use one or a combination of several. I've heard a lot about big bloom, tiger bloom, and beastie blooms. Opinions?

So i'm going to be doing 3 hydro and 3 soil, and I wanted to go organic for the soil. I'm going to be using fox farms ocean forest soil mixed with perilite for aeration in 1 gallon pots. I'll also be using botanicares "sweet". What other organic nutes can I use for the flowering process so I can get the most out of my plants? Id like to use foxfarms products, but I dont know whether to use one or a combination of several. I've heard a lot about big bloom, tiger bloom, and beastie blooms. Opinions?

You might want to look into Age Old Organics, they are pretty good, as a respected grower(Harry Red) uses them and has gotten phenomenal results

Big bloom AND the old age products? That wouldn't be too much?

Yes, it would.

I read it to mean just the old age products only, not a combo.

DD

No it is not to much, a very simplistic nute regime would be just the age old grow and bloom even with big bloom added.. I don't even want to get into the combos I use throughout the grow... You new guys need to take it easy the first time around and build a nice platform that you can work off of. Get to know the plant then you can start going off and adding things all willy nilly and figure out what works best for you and the plant... I see lots of new growers trying to squeeze everything they can out of the plants with bad results, take it easy, read up, grow and learn, then go for all the gusto....:peace:

i know for me, when i order my formula for blooming it will be ADVANCED NUTRIENTS as the supplier. I plan to use their ''iguana juice bloom, big bud, bud factor x, bud candy, and sensizyme'' probably cost around$220 all together. Dont know what to say except i have heard good things about Advanced nutes

oh and i forgot, bud blood and voodoo juice as well

FF Big Bloom is VERY organic!!!

This morning I was cleaning my grow space from the last grow. I found a 1/4 gallon of
FF Big Bloom I mixed about a month ago. Did it stink

It's amaxing how out of the bottle it has little smell but as it ferments it goes gassy.

FF Big Bloom is VERY organic!!!

This morning I was cleaning my grow space from the last grow. I found a 1/4 gallon of
FF Big Bloom I mixed about a month ago. Did it stink

It's amaxing how out of the bottle it has little smell but as it ferments it goes gassy.

Becareful when you are buying anything. there is a difference between being organic and being natural.

FF GB, TB, BB are advertised as Natural & Organic which isnt 100% organic.

what about AN? the stuff they claim, is it really pure organic?

i grow with earth juice organics they make a kick ass line grow, bloom, catalyst, MetaK, and microblast and they also make a ph up and down i use all and there great no salt build up, no buring just the sweets. member also i organic leaves all sorts of guano and compost teas for the choosing been doing organics every sense i started growing 3 years ago have some crops under my belt, but there are alot more organic available these days ton on the market just do some solid research and depending on type of strain your goin with i grow BC bid bud, Purps, Sensi star and trying some orignal blueberry for the first time all seems to love the juice but its just me have fun shoppin!

Back
Top Bottom