other features you've added to your system

antiskeptic

Hey guys, just wanted to see if anyone uses any "other" equipment on their dwc setups that is not the norm. Eg I have a irrigation filter coming out of my pump to pick up fine matter that makes it way in the system. Was a life saver when I had an algae breakout, it basically caught the whole lot for me before entering the return lines!

Correct me if I'm wrong but most water pumps come with some sort of internal filter. Maybe your irrigation filter is a much better option and catches more contaminents?

I've had pure O2 pumping into my bucket for a week now. First time Rollin dwc, but quite impressed with growth under 50w t5

one problem I found was clogging of the bubble stones, I found my yield increased when I increased more air. However the stones were hard to replace and check ive now got 4 pipes running in the corners of my tubs with an array of holes for flow, Ive then got nukes lines plumbed to the top of these with a bubble stone ran down the middle. I can now easily change and check my stones yield has increased and the plants appear healthier.

one problem I found was clogging of the bubble stones, I found my yield increased when I increased more air. However the stones were hard to replace and check ive now got 4 pipes running in the corners of my tubs with an array of holes for flow, Ive then got nukes lines plumbed to the top of these with a bubble stone ran down the middle. I can now easily change and check my stones yield has increased and the plants appear healthier.
I ran into the same problem. The soulution was a bigger air pump and using H2O2. All of the weak pumps the I've used don't put nearly enough oxygen into the water for optimal growth.

Back
Top Bottom