Outdoor cultivation!

420Farmer

Ok I have 2 locations with thick brush and near a well supplied water source. I was going to do 2 plants in each location. My question is what's the deal with these infrared choppers? I know they patrol in my area, but can they spot 1-2 plant grows? Or are they only able to spot bigger grows? I'm tired of doing it indoors!!!

The use of FLIR (Forward Looking Infra Red) to locate growers and their operations, was mainly used to locate the heat signatures or "Hot Spots" in houses. The supreme court has since banned this act by the police because it was deemed an Invasion of privacy.

However "Air Spotting" is now used over wide areas without roads to locate grows that are otherwise hard to reach and/or spot from the ground. A grow will usually stand out if it is not "camouflaged" within other tall plants of similar structure, or, in swatches of earth cleared and planted, like in a farmer's crop.

One or two plants, interspersed within the border plants of a wooded area are often not seen, and if they are, they are simply overlooked. The odd plant or two is too much trouble to "stake out" to catch the grower. The worst that would happen is someone coming and pulling the plant, and marking it on the map as a place to watch in the future.

Back
Top Bottom