Outdoor Goodness

slosmokin

Thanks for stopping in.
Soil: Soil Sanctuary Empire Builder, 4 cubic ft per plant
Feed: Using Act (aerated compost teas), Molasses, Guano, kelp, Humus, fish hydrolysate, Rhizotonic.
Watering: 6-9 days depending on weather
Strains: Grand Ak, The White, Romulan, Tule Fog, Blue Dot, Delirium. 1 of each.
Planted: May 18 after hardening off for 2 weeks, clones where about 6-8inches tall.
Notes: I put soil in about 1 month ahead, and I drenched it with a compost tea to try and get the herds going ahead of the girls. This is my first attempt with this soil, I normally use Roots Organics with much success. I really wanted to make my own soil this year, but time and budget proved too much. So far I am very impressed with this soil, it has a lot less perilite than Roots, but is still very "fluffy". Below are some pics and descriptions of the strains.

Grand AK47 (GDP x AK47) : Indica-dominant hybrid. This is the largest girl in the group, I topped her at the 4th internode of growth and she really bushed out.
Grand_Ak47.JPG

Grand_Ak47_Trunk.JPG

Romulan: Very heavy Indica. Her genetics are a mystery to me, I have read a couple accounts but I don't know the truth. What I do know, is she doesn't mind heat, and she is susceptible to PM. The high is very heavy, many a nights I fell asleep on the lazy boy with a half burned joint of romulan. I haven't grown her for about 8 years, and I have never run her outdoors so I am excited to see the outcome.
Romulan10.JPG

Romulan_Trunk.JPG

The White: Thought to be a pheno of Triangle Kush. I have never grown, but I have smoked before. Gets the name because it appears white due to the amount of trichomes.
The_White.JPG

Tule Fog: Deep Chunk x Haze, a Tom Hill cross. I have smoked Deep chunk, another of Tom Hill's strains and it is a very nice indica. This girl defiantly has some haze in her, nice long leaves, responded well to topping.
Tule_Fog.JPG

Blue Dot: This is a California Medical Strain found at a lot of the dispensaries. A med patient in Sonoma created it. It was originally called MGB, for Medical Grade Bud. Cross of: White Widow, Skunk, Big Bud, Northern Lights #5. When I picked her up, she was in bad shape. She is by far the smallest in the group, and has very small leaves.
Blue_Dot.JPG

Delirium World of seeds: Mazar I Sharif x Black Domina / Jack Herer. Never smoked, but I really like the genetics. Heres a googled description. When Mazar I sheriff x Black Domina was crossed with the legendary Jack Herer, it resulted in a stable and versatile hybrid now known as Delirium. Growers can expect this strain to flower in about 60 days counted from the time it enters the vegetation stage and it will grow buds that are light green in color with brown to golden pistils and snowcapped with THC crystals. This F1 hybrid has average resistance to mold and with ample care especially during flowering time, it is safe from such parasite.
Delirium.JPG

Delirium_Junctions.JPG

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom