Outdoor Grow Flowering

Chago0122

I have a couple of questions. I am growing outdoors, and I'm using Fox Farm Trio pack, plus Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, and Cha Ching; however, I have been reading that Big Bud is Awesome! How can, or can I introduce Big Bud into my garden. My plants are pretty healthy. The first one is just the walkway, the bottom, because it's hard 2 make out where they start, or end.
20200810_181735.jpg
20200810_181638.jpg
20200810_181619.jpg
20200810_181612.jpg

I would be interested of finding out about this as well using MC nutri

I would be interested of finding out about this as well using MC nutri

If no one replies, today I fed half strength of FF BB, FF GB, and Half Strength of Big Bud, full strength of FF trio previous watering, and will feed straight water next watering. I'll pay close attention to leaves then. I'll keep you updated

If no one replies, today I fed half strength of FF BB, FF GB, and Half Strength of Big Bud, full strength of FF trio previous watering, and will feed straight water next watering. I'll pay close attention to leaves then. I'll keep you updated
keep me updated how it goes for you but i can't perform the same. im in promix hp and am using different nutrients.
Also, FF is pretty hot. Maybe knock back a bit just so you dnt fall into issues. start of with .02ml

Promix hp is a type of soil and bigbud is a liquid nutrient. So, 0.02ml into your water mixture vs the recommended dosage.

Why mess with whats working for you? I would suggest planning to use it for ya next grow so you can develop schedule and use complimentary nutes, trying to shoehorn in unplanned especially during bloom can cause more issues than worth.

Why mess with whats working for you? I would suggest planning to use it for ya next grow so you can develop schedule and use complimentary nutes, trying to shoehorn in unplanned especially during bloom can cause more issues than worth.

Great response, I appreciate it. It's just that Big Bud has a lot of good reviews, results, and this, "use as an additive' labeling. Also, the bottle reads, "compatible with all nutrients." I totally agree with your response, and thank you for it.

No problem was looking at it myself other week but i decided i wanted give this a go without any bought nutes so im currently using a strained rabbit shit solution . Actually quite impressed with how they have responded to it.

Back
Top Bottom