Outdoor grow help

GeorgeGhost

I am moving to Central America to live on a farm in the middle of no where. I have more than 15 acres of land, most of which we use for growing corn and pasture for cows. the soil is very good and everything grows nice out there. I want to grow like 3 or four plants just for me personal. The weather from april to november is hot and sunny, 80 degrees or more everyday and humid. i already sent over many bag seeds from good bud. and if it works out well i am gonna order seeds in the future years.
Now i figure i should sprout the seeds and then start them in small pots with potting soil/mix i get from da store.
After a month i plan on transplanting them to the soil.
Do i need to use more potting soil, this 3x3x3 size holes that i read about, or can i just transplant staight to the ground??
also there is a lot of cow crap everywhere, can i use this for fertilizer?

thank you for your help fellow herbalists!

If the soil is good, then you can just plant it right in the ground. It does help them establish if you till the earth a bit first though.

Not sure about the cow crap.

thank you for your reply!!!
Right now they are fencing in about half an acre of land for me to use to grow the sweet herb and other vegis likes chilli peppers and some exotic fruits. they are going to remove all the grass and weeds and lay down some poison to kill any under weeds and they are gonna pass the tractor over it a couple times.
i am having a good feeling about this and will be taking photo's and videos and posting them when possible.
we are 1 hour from the nearest small town, so i am looking for organic sources for nutrients like the cow dung because we have plenty of cows and chickens and turkeys on our property.

Back
Top Bottom