Outdoor Grow - Og Kush - PermaFrost - Purple Kush

Looks good izzy :thumb:
Becareful the pots don't tip over during the windy nights maybe.

oh naw man i stash them pots around my backyard and front yard not noticeable im waiting on them to get bigger so i can transplant on the ground for maximum yield!:yummy:

Heres an update on my plants i have put two in the wilderness in the woods check it out

this is the how the woods are looking like :D
WP_000297.jpg

here is plant one the biggest one growing >.<
WP_000295.jpg

this is the other plant that i planted in the woods too
WP_000296.jpg

here is the master kush putting it outside a couple off hours so it can harden for the outdoors
WP_000298.jpg

here are my others that im letting grow so they can get bigger for the wilderness
WP_000301.jpg

WP_000300.jpg

this one im having some problems with its wilting up and having some dark brown spots >.<
WP_000299.jpg

let me know what you guys think i will update some more soon:)

i have only 3 plants growing rest off them where found and trown away!:( updates will be up later today and i get sunligth from 6 20 am all the way till 8 or 7 30

here is an update on my plants i been feeding 4ml off vega for each gallon for 3weeks straigth and rhizo 10ml each gallon i have put a miniature fence around my plants to prevent rabbits from chewing on my plants

here is the oldest one looking beautiful
WP_000323.jpg
WP_000322.jpg

here is the second one next too it
WP_000321.jpg
WP_000320.jpg

let me k now what you guys think about my plants! till then :peace:

Plants are lookin good izzygarcia some one found your plants and threw them away that's a bummer hopein for the best for these good luck :peace:

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom