Kushwestcoast - OG Kush#18 - New York Diesel/Purple Kush - 2012

Hey everyone! I am looking for some input on SEED BANKS! I need to purchase some seeds online, that ships to canada. Can anyone offer me any of their personal experience's with any particular seed banks. All input is welcomed!

Thanks
KushWestCoast

Looking good kush, can't wait for some updates in a few weeks. I agree with ordering from attitude. I ordered some critical sensi star fem seeds last week and get a free fem White Siberian and fem Amnesia. I left it in the original packaging and didn't order it with anything else. It got to me in a little over a week no problems at all and I have one in a rapid rooter right now.

attitude is ok depending how much you spend to pay the extra for the t-shirt, im sure herbies head shop ships their, attitude give new customers free seeds dont they, but not sure if they give them with order as never used them.

herbies head shop also ships discreet and all my seeds germinated from them, plus they send free seeds even if you only purchase 1, as i didnt plan on buying a load i just bought the odd seed off them like my auto and some others, but even if you buy 1 you get 3 seeds free, usually 2 x big bud#2 and any other, but its always an auto fem or femenised seed, they also change the big bud to something else as well, and when you purchase say 10 or 20 or more seeds then they give you even more for free, worth a look mate, the cheaper seeds and single seeds are under pick and mix section down the right hand side. they stock all the seed banks seeds as well as their own so got a huge range,

found it mate, looks stunning as well, and very pricey, would be good to get your own seeds if you had male and female, the whole range of doggies nuts seems stunning, why not go for a mixed bag of femenised doggies nuts. could end up with any of them then, looks amazing which ever one you go for,

10 seeds for nearly £450 quid or $900 if i worked it out right, must be damn nice for that mate, its a lot to spend but as long as everything goes right you should end up with some award winning buds my friends, nearly 50quid a bean, would love some myself but my pockets aint that deep, im sure they will send you loads of free seeds, for spending that much, you would probably got more free seeds that what your buying at that price,

yep i found it and my eyes popped out, thats a lot of cash to part with mate, id be complaining if they didnt germ at that price, id expect full refund or free replacements, does it come with a free gold chain as well, or a diamond ring, at that price it must be some deadly smoke, its says possibly made by the us givernment, pure strain, highest levels of thc ever recorded in history, that is the top dog mate, a real connoisseur smoke, you just know its gona put you on your arse every time you have some, wonder if if stinks when growing,

it looks stunning, wonder what the us government have got to do with it, seems strange they mention it, if i had the money id risk buying just one seed and trying to grow it, but thats way more than i can afford, but sounds like just the smoke im after to help with insomnia i got it bad, i want a nice sative to smoke in the day and a potent indica for my night time smoke

Back
Top Bottom