Kushwestcoast - OG Kush#18 - New York Diesel/Purple Kush - 2012

SAM_3950.JPG

So Happy THANK YOU COREY!

High Kushwestcoast,
I just noticed this photo, something didn't look right to me, and I am hoping that you have already fixed this issue. Cleanliness is 1 key element to keeping pests and fungi away, I see your fan in the photo is a little dusty. IMO I would be cleaning that all up right away if you have not done so yet.

I just finished checking the seedlings/clones and mother. Everything looks good after adding the nutes yesterday!!

I hope you are not giving your seedlings nutes already, they are still to small to be getting nutrients already, they have enough stored nutes in them until around week 3 of life. You want to wait til you have your second set of true leaves (not including the water leaves), then start them on a very very light dose. I for one have not used the 3 - Part Elite, so I can't tell you much on them, but nutes are nutes, and BPN Rocks the house on it.

:peacetwo:

High Kushwestcoast,
I just noticed this photo, something didn't look right to me, and I am hoping that you have already fixed this issue. Cleanliness is 1 key element to keeping pests and fungi away, I see your fan in the photo is a little dusty. IMO I would be cleaning that all up right away if you have not done so yet.

I hope you are not giving your seedlings nutes already, they are still to small to be getting nutrients already, they have enough stored nutes in them until around week 3 of life. You want to wait til you have your second set of true leaves (not including the water leaves), then start them on a very very light dose. I for one have not used the 3 - Part Elite, so I can't tell you much on them, but nutes are nutes, and BPN Rocks the house on it.

Hey Astonr420, Ya i thought it was a bit early to be giving the seedings nutes but, i wanted to try and give 4 clones some and 4 seedlings some just to see what happens... i have a few and they are bagseeds, they are going outdoors in 2 weeks. When my New York Diesel Clones are ready. The 4 clones/4seedlings got a very weak mix of 2.5ml/gal/2.5ml/gal/2.5ml/gal Grow/Micro/Bloom. I am waiting for my shop vac to clean up.( I guess i could take them all out and clean up then put back in)

Hey Astonr420, Ya i thought it was a bit early to be giving the seedings nutes but, i wanted to try and give 4 clones some and 4 seedlings some just to see what happens... i have a few and they are bagseeds, they are going outdoors in 2 weeks. When my New York Diesel Clones are ready. The 4 clones/4seedlings got a very weak mix of 2.5ml/gal/2.5ml/gal/2.5ml/gal Grow/Micro/Bloom. I am waiting for my shop vac to clean up.( I guess i could take them all out and clean up then put back in)

I would at least get that fan cleaned if anything, that is the wind movement source for your babies. But that's just my opinion brotha.

Update: The Mg soil used for my mother(And forgot about it). I fed the mother 5.0ml/gal 5.0ml/gal 5.0ml/gal grow/micro/bloom... Today she was nearly laying on the dirt... :oops: So... I Transplanted her into a BIG 5Gal pot and DRENCHED her with clean water... i thought i would rather have an over watered plant then an over fed plant... As well i broke a NICE size branch off(got 6 clones off it though)... in the transplant(she was heavy, it slipped)... So now i am sitting here feeling guilty for using that damn MG soil!

Update: The 4 Seedlings and 4 clones i gave the 2.5ml/gal 2.5ml/gal 2.5ml/gal grow/micro/bloom look GREAT, i can tell the difference already after one feeding.

High Kushwestcoast,

When choosing a mother plant, you want a plant that requires little attention and that grows on her own without needing you to help her. So the plant that you feel has the least to no problems, this means the pH, her leaves, the formation of lateral branches to take cuttings from. This will be the optimal mother plant.

High Kushwestcoast,

When choosing a mother plant, you want a plant that requires little attention and that grows on her own without needing you to help her. So the plant that you feel has the least to no problems, this means the pH, her leaves, the formation of lateral branches to take cuttings from. This will be the optimal mother plant.

Thanks Astonr420!

Back
Top Bottom