Outdoor Plants?

Buddy21

Can some1 grow any type of Mj plant Outdoors,& How much bud can some1 expect from growing plants Outdoors..

Yes any cannabis plant can be grown outdoors. They all grew outdoors originally. It's bringing them indoors that requires adaptation. Some pure sativas will hermie if you try to grow them indoors.
No way anyone can give you a estimate.
Every one of your questions are beginner questions and are covered in the OverGrow FAQ. I suggest you start reading. It will answer a lot of these questions you have floating around and are wondering about. Oh yeah...another nice start is to use the search feature and imput what your wanting to know about.

Is this Light Any good for starting plants off to get them big enuf to put Outdoors later on??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A 125w Agro-Day-Sun Incadescent
if any1 has herd of these lights??

Incandscents are the worst light around for growing. They are made more for houseplants or lighting a garden for pictures but not growing. Find fluorescents, HID's or LED's. Those are the only ones that work. You know those lights in the shop down the street? Those long tubes about 4 foot long? Those are one type of floro that works. Want super cheap but proven to work well? Look at Boss' grow in the journal section. He uses cheap spiral floros and cheap adapters that let you plug in two bulbs to one socket. I use a 65 watt floro. They are called a outdoor security light model 9265/9266 6825 lumes with a color temp of 6500K. Equivalent to a 500 watt incadescnt. Bright as hell and I even ran a test and flowered with them once. Not the best for flower but better than nothing. I've used the same two for 5 years now. New bulbs are under $10.00 each. They are on sale right now for 34.80 each online. I think CostCo, Home depot and Lowes sell them too but don't quote me. It's the same floro that Jorge Cervantes is always telling new growers to use.

Back
Top Bottom