Outdoor Tropical Ponyxs?

Yunas

Good day,

Hope you are all well.
I joined out pure necesity. The crisis hit, unemployment is a biach and i think mexico just legalized drug posesion thanks to the pig flew? I dont know you tell me.

I also joined because i plan to run an outdoor hydroponix proyect in tropical conditions. I will only start with 6 plants...

Any hints?

:cheer:

Yunas

I also joined because i plan to run an outdoor hydroponix proyect in tropical conditions. I will only start with 6 plants...

Any hints?

Oxygenate the reservoir as much as possible. Do everything you can to prevent evaporation from the reservoir. Keep in mind that plants will transpire much more moisture when it is hotter.

If it were me I'd want something where the roots grew into a large oxygenated reservoir. If it was a flood/drain or drip type setup and you had pump issues the roots & plant would likely suffer damage quicker than if you were growing the same plant in a "bubbling" type reservoir and its pump failed (at least until the O2 level in the reservoir dropped significantly).

Maybe rig a secondary tank with a simple float valve that could feed the reservoir when its level dropped. If you had it at a higher level it would gravity-feed.

WHATS UP MAN!!!!!!!!!...WELCOME....your in the right place....this place is ace for info.......enjoy the 420 ride man......dont know much but for hydro "water farm" buckets, but your in the right place...........PEACE

Back
Top Bottom