p.h. problem help fast!

fasts102376

hello all:) i just did a ph test and it was 6.0.. i thought thats to low for soil.. whats the best way to bring up the ph in soil? she's not looking to good:-( :allgood:

Re: p.h. problem help fast!!

I think peate makes it more acidic and lime makes it more basic, don't quote me on that though.

thanks brett,hopefully somebody will know.. i have lime and some cowdunk lol but i don't know if it brings it up or down..:allgood:

she aint looking to good:-(

help_fast1.JPG

if it is in the flowering stage give it some acid they love acid during flowering stage and they love nitrogen during vegitation stage

Hi! Use Lime to raise the PH of the soil - like a 1/4 teaspoon of lime in a quart of water to start off with. Use the entire quart of lime-water 1st to water the pot, and then run plain water through it till it runs out the holes in the bottom. Check the PH in an hour or two and adjust/flush again if necessary..

Hope this helps.
madamecrash

madamecrash said:
Hi! Use Lime to raise the PH of the soil - like a 1/4 teaspoon of lime in a quart of water to start off with. Use the entire quart of lime-water 1st to water the pot, and then run plain water through it till it runs out the holes in the bottom. Check the PH in an hour or two and adjust/flush again if necessary..

Hope this helps.
madamecrash
the lime work great:adore: nomore yellowing thx for the help:adore:

help_fast2.JPG

madamecrash said:

Hope this helps.
madamecrash
the lime work great:adore: nomore yellowing thx for the help:adore:

Wow.. That Did The Job......
Looks Good... Keep Up The Good Work And Keep The World Green.......

madamecrash said:

Hope this helps.
madamecrash
I HAVE A MOTHER OF PURPLE HAZE THAT IS ALMOST THREE YEARS OLD AND FOR THE LAST EIGHT OR TEN MO. IV HAD SUM YELLOING THAT IV TRYED TO FIX.. SO I TRYED YOUR LIME TRICK AND IT IS ALL GOOD NOW..
SO THANKS FOR THE INFO... IM WRIGHTING A BOOK ON GROWING FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS AND IM GOING TO USE YOUR IDEA IN IT... THANK YOU..
P.J. OUT....:sasmokin:

Back
Top Bottom