Hi SS, I have not tried topicals myself. Yes I have made capsules before. I found them too much hassle and I really like cookies lol.
DirtDemon

A really good topical recipe uses a gram of decarbed bud to every ounce of carrier oil, and a combination of grape seed and fractionated coconut oil seems to be the best mix. Use 100 grams of soy wax for every cup of infused oil and you only need to microwave for 90 seconds or so, add 10 drops of some essential oil like lavender and pour into your containers.

This basic recipe has brought almost instant pain relief to some members who lived in a sea of pain for decades. So simple I can’t keep it on hand for long before I’m sharing again.

I’ve had to dedicate a plant a grow to creams alone. They’ve become very popular. A little goes a long way.

We have a study hall on topicals, if you’re the studious type, but this bare-bones recipe is relief in cream form.

Try to use something with purples. They’ll help the cream penetrate the skin barrier faster. High THC. As high as you can get.

Several yrs ago I gave up smoking for 3 mths. I was dying to get stoned but no way was I going to smoke it. I bought an oz and ate it all and I only had a light buzz.Desperate by now, I thought screw it ,im going to have a joint. I was stoned in minutes. The hash was good quality but ingesting it doesnt work for me. As for oil,I never be tucked by anyone. Peace

If that hash was undecarbed - a fair assumption - it did you a world of good as medicine, but wouldn't do anything to make you high. Decarb it and eat an ounce and you'll be a drolling puddle on the floor. Lol!

Dropped my phone in the water yesterday and fried it. So until the mail delivers a new one, I'm on an ancient one with a cracked screen and an old OS that barely let's me function on the site.
Can't scroll back to re-read the posts I didn't have time to reply to a couple days ago. But thank you kindly for the tips, and I'll look up that pink lady.
Altatup I think you're right. Especially considering what you say about how you can't handle sativas well.
I've spent many years in a situation where indicas were all there was available, and feel like I've kind of wrestled with indica long enough to be familiar with the issues. I don't want to be closed minded though. It's just hard to want to go back to facing unwelcome side effects once you've found alternatives.
There are some forms in which I can handle indicas better. Like I always a tolerated hash better than weed.
I appreciate the pain relief advice people have earlier on the thread re oils. People say that eating oil capsules will not necessarily get you high the same way that smoking does. So I'm definitely going to give that a try someday.

Back
Top Bottom