Passing Cars Pick Up Marijuana Bales Tossed From Fleeing SUV

Jacob Redmond

An Arizona sheriff's department says some of the marijuana bales that suspects tossed out of an SUV during a high-speed chase last week got picked up by passing vehicles.

Dash-cam video released by the Pinal County Sheriff's Office shows many of the 21 bales of pot inside the SUV flying out a window and onto roadways during the March 4 chase.

Sheriff's Office spokesman Jim Knupp said that 17 bales totaling 374 pounds of marijuana were recovered and that four or five vehicles were seen stopping to pick up the rest.

The chase spanned two interstates in south-central Arizona, ending when the SUV pulled off a two-lane road and stopped after driving over tire-puncturing sticks.

Two men were arrested on suspicion of marijuana trafficking offenses and flight.

13006.jpg

News Moderator: Jacob Redmond 420 MAGAZINE ®
Full Article: CASA GRANDE, Ariz.: Passing cars pick up some pot bales tossed from fleeing SUV | Weird News | FresnoBee.com
Author: The Associated Press
Contact: Contact The Fresno Bee or FresnoBee.com | Fresno and Clovis, CA
Photo Credit: None Found
Website: News, sports and weather for Fresno & Clovis, CA & the Central Valley | The Fresno Bee

Oh, that's cool, some people were nice enough to clean off the road. lol

I believe it is our civic duty to keep our nation's highways clean and safe. A 22 pound (approx.) bale is definitely a road hazard that needs to be picked up!

:blunt:

Awfully nice of those two gentlemen to drive around tossing out bales like that though, don't you think?

Christmas in March lol.

This article reminds me of the stretch of I-25 in Colorado Springs that is actually maintained by a Dispensary. I always thought about taking a picture, now I really wish I had.

Back
Top Bottom