Passive air flow

I use a 8" exhaust and a 6" intake with my 4x4.
Environment is everything that includes airflow.
If you only use your vents, you can't open them up during 'lights out' or your plants will Hermi during flower.

Good luck.

With the 6 inch exhaust(28sq in) , you should be fine with 224 sq in inlet.
I think I'm going to see how it works on my next grow which is as soon as the last two autos are done. Right now I'm vegging 2 clones and and three crown royale's from crop king in my flower room along side my ww autos. Lights on 18/6. Working out well in about one week the autos will be done. Then my grow room will strictly be a flower room. Just built a veg and a clone/drying room. My vegging girls are 8 weeks old and they are about ready to flip. Gonna get some clones from them first. Fun fun fun

I use a 8" exhaust and a 6" intake with my 4x4.
Environment is everything that includes airflow.
If you only use your vents, you can't open them up during 'lights out' or your plants will Hermi during flower.

Good luck.
Didnt explain it well enough. One will be near the ceiling on the outside of my grow room. The other will be in the same joist space but at the bottom of my grow room. I think six feet of separation should be far enough a part to stop any light leak. At least I hope is stops it...

Didnt explain it well enough. One will be near the ceiling on the outside of my grow room. The other will be in the same joist space but at the bottom of my grow room. I think six feet of separation should be far enough a part to stop any light leak. At least I hope is stops it...

Cool, as long as the light doesn't get in you'll be fine

Good luck with your grow. :thumb:

Passive is easier... No guess work.

Active intake you need to run much lower then your outtake.

I'd say a 1/4 strength or even 1/5th the strength on a active intake

Back
Top Bottom