Paul Would End The Lost War On Drugs

Like I have stated before, if you support Ron Paul, the only thing we will agree with is his drug policy. (I'm not a republican, not from the military, I do not own weapons, I believe in helping people, I believe you should pay your share of taxes) Do you see a pattern here? I think we will disagree on all of these but that's OK just don't make it personal.

I did my time in the military. I did not drink the coolade that the lobbyists are serving. I cannot help you. :circle-of-love:

Thank you for your service Closet Farmer :thanks::welldone:

1305835433-us-medical-marijuana-laws-281x130.gif

And this one's also for you brother :bravo:

Marijuana-Tipping-Point-281x130.jpg

From me to you :adore:

~420 Warrior

:Namaste:

I don't mean to hi-jack this thread but consider this.

If you do any serious research on Ron Paul supporters (of which I am) the math will clearly show that there is virtually no way for Romney or any of the other GOP RINO candidates to take Obama down without the support of Ron Paul's backers. I can tell you for a fact that Ron Paul supporters will not sell or negotiate their votes for another candidate, this is a simple fact. And without those votes Obama stands a very good chance of another 4 years term.

So regardless of what one might think (or been brainwashed by media whores) about Ron Paul's intentions, beliefs or policies, by voting against Ron Paul, one may actually end up voting for Obama.

For me it's all about Individual Liberty, Sound Monetary Policy, Ending the Wars and Policing of the World, Bringing the Troops Home to Protect the US Borders, Ending the Drug Wars, Restoring the Constitution and Bill of Rights, and repealing the 16th amendment. All other issues for me...are moot. I think the abortion argument can be debated at the state level as Ron Paul has suggested, let the voters of each state decide how to deal with that issue, it does not belong in the hands of federal bureaucrats.

If you really care about Ron Paul's positions, you can check out almost all of his books at the library.

I don't mean to hi-jack this thread but consider this.

If you do any serious research on Ron Paul supporters (of which I am) the math will clearly show that there is virtually no way for Romney or any of the other GOP RINO candidates to take Obama down without the support of Ron Paul's backers. I can tell you for a fact that Ron Paul supporters will not sell or negotiate their votes for another candidate, this is a simple fact. And without those votes Obama stands a very good chance of another 4 years term.

So regardless of what one might think (or been brainwashed by media whores) about Ron Paul's intentions, beliefs or policies, by voting against Ron Paul, one may actually end up voting for Obama.

For me it's all about Individual Liberty, Sound Monetary Policy, Ending the Wars and Policing of the World, Bringing the Troops Home to Protect the US Borders, Ending the Drug Wars, Restoring the Constitution and Bill of Rights, and repealing the 16th amendment. All other issues for me...are moot. I think the abortion argument can be debated at the state level as Ron Paul has suggested, let the voters of each state decide how to deal with that issue, it does not belong in the hands of federal bureaucrats.

If you really care about Ron Paul's positions, you can check out almost all of his books at the library.

Interesting but I think it is just the opposite. A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Romney. So I guess the question is, where do the votes come from? Are they traditional party voters or are they going to come from Obama himself?

IDK? Guys, but it worries me to think that all the hard work we all are doing may just be all for not, if the wrong person get's seated in office.

The wrong one might just set his cross hairs on MMJ and try to abolish it again and that would be totally inexcusable!

Romney and Newt would both try this, I'm afraid?

Obama would be the only logical choice if it's between him and one of those two guys...IMO

I'd have to agree as well, but I will say if Ron Paul does not get the nomination, please, please, please vote for the Libertarian Gary Johnson instead of Obama. He would be a great president for us 420'ers and has a very impressive resume. Sure, the vote for him is in essence a vote for Obama, but if he takes away enough votes from the Republicans to hand it to Obama, they will think twice about opposing us in the next election! In politics, the ability to prevent someone or a party from winning is a force that has to be dealt with, especially in tight election years. That is exactly why the GOP is soooooooo terrified of Ron Paul, and him running as an indepent!

Well, at least with Obama, the war on our plant hasn't really lost too much ground, if anything, it's gained ground so...in that respect, we could do much worse, IMO

Back
Top Bottom