Peachy buds?

TinyBuds

My Lil Ladies are finishing up their third week of 12/12, and while feeding them today I was giving each of them a good sniff. :yummy::cheesygrinsmiley:

While 4 of then just smelled like plants still, one of them had a distinct pine smell coming off of her beautiful tiny buds. (See what I did there? :rofl:)

That was exciting, as they are all random seeds that were gifted to me, so I have no idea what to expect from them. But the thing that got me really excited, is one of the Ladies are radiating a peach aroma, almost as if I rubbed them down with a peach before smelling them. And all of her bud sites have the same smell.

Now, I know it impossible to know the strain from smell alone, but has anyone had strains that smelled heavily of peach before? And if so what was it, and how did you enjoy it?

I’m new to growing, I’ve had pleasant aroma of citrus, pine, skunk, and petrol. Peach no, BUT from my experience plants don’t give off their final aromas until the end of flowering when the trichomes start changing colors. Keep us posted.

I’m new to growing, I’ve had pleasant aroma of citrus, pine, skunk, and petrol. Peach no, BUT from my experience plants don’t give off their final aromas until the end of flowering when the trichomes start changing colors. Keep us posted.

She's six week into flower and the peach smell is still there, it's not as prominent, but still there so that's exciting.

Not of the full plant, but here is a a picture of one of her tops.
9908A2EF-D83E-4EAA-8252-B67F6B391C8B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom