Peanut butter breath

Gangamane

Hey guys I have a peanut butter breath going as we speak along with some godfather og.. these two plants seem to be taking in way more water than the other 3 babies . Is it normal for certain strain to take in the water so quickly?

It isn't likely related to the strain. It is usually just per plant, like in the way that one brother might be tall and one heavier - all related, but not exactly the same entity. There are so many different variables, it is very easy for any one of them to slow one plant down where it didn't another, or vice versa.

Idk about that. All my strains that are difficult to clone. And by difficult, I mean can’t have any hiccups. Do not uptake water anywhere near as much as those that clone and roots rapidly.

Like my ethos white wedding rbx. Iv only watered maybe 5 times her entire life. Where in 2 weeks flower and just over 2 months old. However my garlicbreath and amnesia. I couldn’t tell you how many times iv watered. Size all the same. Root system would be different. White wedding has a tap root as it’s from a seed. But even the clones drink very slowly and feed very slowly and forgive hardly at all if any mistakes made. Idk if that has anything to do with it.

Hey guys I have a peanut butter breath going as we speak along with some godfather og.. these two plants seem to be taking in way more water than the other 3 babies . Is it normal for certain strain to take in the water so quickly?
I’m running garlicbreath2.0 from thug pug. How do you like their pbb?

Good morning @Gangamane hope you are well my friend.
It could be root structure.
A well rooted plant will empty a pot much quicker than ladies still developing their root structure.
Just make sure you maintain your dry cycle in all the girls properly.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Idk about that. All my strains that are difficult to clone. And by difficult, I mean can’t have any hiccups. Do not uptake water anywhere near as much as those that clone and roots rapidly.

Like my ethos white wedding rbx. Iv only watered maybe 5 times her entire life. Where in 2 weeks flower and just over 2 months old. However my garlicbreath and amnesia. I couldn’t tell you how many times iv watered. Size all the same. Root system would be different. White wedding has a tap root as it’s from a seed. But even the clones drink very slowly and feed very slowly and forgive hardly at all if any mistakes made. Idk if that has anything to do with it.

I’m running garlicbreath2.0 from thug pug. How do you like their pbb?
It seems to be going great..

I usually maintain four types . I’ve always found Blue Dream , to be insanely thirsty. Where most plants give a slightly dry indication by the two lower sets of leaves beginning to droop..Blue Dream , the complete plant , just droops suddenly. Have to get into it’s rhythm, and pot lift more frequently. My Crystal White, grows huge colas , but doesn’t require near the feeding. When I go into my bloom room..I always scan low , beneath the canopy for any sign of slight droop. Then do the pot lift.

Back
Top Bottom