pH Perfect Won Best Product Award at Growmed

So you are using the PH Perfect line then? What kind of water are you using? Does it keep it stable until the next reservoir change?

If you are AN rep and read this lets see you step up to the plate and let one of us growers do a review of your ph perfect line and run it through the ringer. city water and all put it to the real world tests and not some magazine that you are paying to sponsor. all I have seen is a video of some RO water and them dumping nuts in 3 different ph containers.

My hydro store told me this is a gimmick, haven't heard anyone actually usin this.

the feed i use will will give my water the good ph.....i never have to ph- ph +
is that the same as what you guys are talking about? i use plagron bloom ....when its mixed its 6.8 ph good for my soil.

the feed i use will will give my water the good ph.....i never have to ph- ph +
is that the same as what you guys are talking about? i use plagron bloom ....when its mixed its 6.8 ph good for my soil.

With hydro we are always fighting a battle of ph down. I have to drop my city's water ph from 7.5'ish down to 5.6 and then we fight a constant up rise of ph. I let my ph rise to 6 then drop it back to say 5.4 that way when the water pump kicks it will even out the ph in my system to about 5.8 the sweet spot in hydro.

So you are using the PH Perfect line then? What kind of water are you using? Does it keep it stable until the next reservoir change?

If you are AN rep and read this lets see you step up to the plate and let one of us growers do a review of your ph perfect line and run it through the ringer. city water and all put it to the real world tests and not some magazine that you are paying to sponsor. all I have seen is a video of some RO water and them dumping nuts in 3 different ph containers.

Not an AN rep, but I'll take that as a compliment about my knowledge. I talk about what I know about.

Here's the thing with the water you use with pH Perfect, tap water in different cities and locations varies so widely that pH Perfect can only be guaranteed to work in RO water.

If you were a serious grower, you *would* already be using RO water, so it wouldn't be an issue...right?

Not an AN rep, but I'll take that as a compliment about my knowledge.

I didn't think or say I thought you were a AN rep. I was saying if one happened to read this thread

If you were a serious grower, you *would* already be using RO water, so it wouldn't be an issue...right?
What you can't be a serious grower and use city water? RO waists to much water. adds extra cost. just plain waist full if you ask me. Lets see what happens with the clones I got going through flowering right now. I think I will pull 6oz off the healthy clones, with city water.

I bought some and will be using it in a few days. If it works I would gladly pay double to maintain stable 5.7 pH. Gen Hydro better step up their game because if this stuff works it'll put them out of biz.

Not an AN rep, but I'll take that as a compliment about my knowledge. I talk about what I know about.

Here's the thing with the water you use with pH Perfect, tap water in different cities and locations varies so widely that pH Perfect can only be guaranteed to work in RO water.

Thats too funny:) check out my journal and tell me if im a serious grower! im on unfiltered well water by the way.

Back
Top Bottom