PH Stabilizers

Emperorsplif

So I am working on my first DWC. I have my journal in my sig and was just wondering if there are any home remedies to help stabilize PH. I am having difficulties keeping mine down. Plants are only 1 week from seed. Any help would be appreciated.

My opinion is that we see to many chemicals to control ph . What we can do with natural means will protect our plants from future disease and many other problems. JMO

You can use distilled water for a week old seedling up to about 3 week old until you should be introducing nute's. Any soil you have them in with nute's is going to cause problems even after 3 week old seedlings. I am at 2 1/2 months and still use distilled water, an nute's mixed with distilled water 1 time a week.

please go to the grow room and read under how to grow MJ. I would bet that even though you might think you know this you are going to learn so much more then just growing. Have a look.

Forgot to :welcome: you to :420:

Where a great community provides knowledge to those just starting and those who can further their understanding in a variety of methods.

I used vinegar if ph is too high and baking soda if ph is too low. It works well on my plants. You can try it too!:cheer:

I used vinegar if ph is too high and baking soda if ph is too low. It works well on my plants. You can try it too!:cheer:

I've been using baking soda to raise my ph for over a month now. I mix it with distilled water it makes it easier to regulate and distribute and no white residue as when I tried it straight out of the box, over dosed, spilled, just plain mucked it up
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom