Pharm's Chat Thread

That's wild. The squirrel is still hanging around. Going to get a fake owl. It's nice the guy recovered what was lost.
He lost a lot of friends. Wasn't a very pleasant man I knew him from work and he did sell good weed. When he tried to accuse me I reminded him " I don't know where you live." The squirrel part of the story is the only good part..

Curious to see if the owl works. Planning to grow outdoors this year and forgot to put squirrels on the list with deer gophers moles bugs thieves... I wonder if the wild turkeys are gonna be a problem? Yesterday we had over 25 in the front yard.

Hello again..I'm still chugging along...the fake owl seems to be working fine:thumb:. I took a clone late in flower. It's taking forever to get going but I'm sure it will. I've decided this round to go with water only. My soil is strong and doing what it should. Still shopping for a new light. All is well. Happy gardening :420:.

Still chugging along. Water pH at between 6.2- 6.5. temps in upper 60s. Rh 35-65. Looking good and picking up steam. New growth spurt with the last full moon. All is well.

Hello again everyone.

I've been trying to get things together again. I've missed posting. Looking forward to reading everyone again.

Back
Top Bottom