Pharm's Chat Thread

Quick photo of Mari..she's happy again. The twist is going away and the shimmer and shine is coming back!
IMG_20171107_140707.jpg

Thanks Growchy! She's not too shabby for a bag lady. I wish I was a better photographer and could get a good pic of the stalk. That's where she's really fat. I've enjoyed the bondage show in your journal that nuke is coming along wonderfully. I get so many laughs at the comments. Well keep it green :420:

Lmao can you smoke it?-Growchy
I've never tried ...but they help keeps bugs away.
So for notes today...added some planticilin. 1-0-0;and also some vitamin B.w altered to a good run off. Did some light leaf tucking swept the floor...forgot the DE again...that's all I can think of.stay green :420:

Good and bad news...good news is female flowers! Bad news is that the big CFL burned out. I don't know what I'm going to do now... I added a very small LED screw in with 3 lenses. I'm not even sure what it is. All I have to work with at the moment. But I guess we take the good with the bad. Keep it green:420:

IMG_20171121_091310.jpg
IMG_20171121_091604.jpg
IMG_20171121_090954.jpg
.....and so it goes..Mari is stretching. More than I'd like she's about 17 inches. Her leaves are big and green. The real marigolds are looking nice. I like the way they brighten up the room. And well these are the tiny little lights doing all the work. Imagine if I had a good one.:goof::nomo: I will it on its way I can feel it. I'm concentrating hard to obtain one. Just waiting on opportunity like the little seed that popped out of that nug. Well keep it green :420:

:passitleft::nomo:Hello again everyone. I've been meaning to get back here sooner, but that's how it goes sometimes. So many things happened. First the timer malfunction...then the heat went out. Had a bit of a fall and Mari broke some ribs and completely uprooted herself. Got all that settled and had a critter. Some how a squirrel chewed it's way in the room, and everything was tossed scratched and turned. The little varmint even chewed up a wire. I've been neglecting things lately due to some additional health conditions. And so I finally got my behind around for an update... The decision was mad to go ahead and flower things out. With lack of light and all things considered. Id say she is an overachiever. Frost is coming on strong. Even a few purple hues and leaves. She where I say the second wave of bloom is happening. All in all I've enjoyed the time spent. Pics to follow...have a nice day :420:

I'm new to the forum and a new grower but I have smocked for more then 10 years and i can tell you that weed looks good :love: i would smock some with you if i could LMAO

I hope my Cali OG kush haze will be as sexy as that :cheer:

have a good smock

Lots of years back a guy I knew opened up a wall in the flat above the garage and found all the bud he had been accusing people of stealing. Squirrels got the blame finally. Still smoked fine.

Lots of years back a guy I knew opened up a wall in the flat above the garage and found all the bud he had been accusing people of stealing. Squirrels got the blame finally. Still smoked fine.
It was an outdoor grow and no seed and the bay( between the wall studs) was packed full but not tight. Like they knew how to cure it.

Back
Top Bottom