Pharm's Chat Thread

I feel violated my thread name was changed. Just kidding you guys. This name is a better fit. And I've made it to 50 posts anyhow. So I wanted to share some good news. I was thinking yesterday how am I going to keep the electricity turned on (disconnect notice) I pray. I pray hard. So then a few minutes later I check the mail. Expecting to find more collections letters and maybe some food coupons. I was staring at a letter from the hospital. I thought oh great another outrageous bill to add to the collection. I opened it up and wham! A refund check finally insurance kicked in and I actually got a refund. It's over 200 bucks! Thank you thank you. Could not have come at a better time. Seems this positive vibe I'm sending out is returning in most unexpected ways lately.

Sent pm to you Growchy. Also here's a look at the birdseed marigolds. Lmao 420 Magazine
IMG_20170921_082931.jpg
IMG_20170921_082931.jpg

No seriously it's Marigold. The flower. It's a natural bug defender. It does look similar to cannabis at this stage. Dude I can't wait! They both sound great! I will get them going ASAP when they get here
Make a whole new journal and erythang'

In preparation of a possible future journal attempt. I was thinking it a good idea to ask you the readers, what's best what's not. Ideas on what to include, what you don't like etc. I'll gather some thoughts. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom