Photo of the Month

Brett2theMax

Hey guys and gals here at 420Times, I was just thinking of how a photo of the month would be a pretty sweet thing to start doing here on the site in Plant and Bud Photos area. When the month is over just run the photo's that were submitted by members as a poll for the members here at 420Times. Photos should to be submitted by other members and not the original poster of the photo. I see all of these awesome photos on here why not have a place where the very best ones from each month can be easily located and gawked at? And when we have 12 months of photo's of the month there can be a photo of the year!

Hey guys and gals here at 420Times, I was just thinking of how a photo of the month would be a pretty sweet thing to start doing here on the site in Plant and Bud Photos area. When the month is over just run the photo's that were submitted by members as a poll for the members here at 420Times. Photos should to be submitted by other members and not the original poster of the photo. I see all of these awesome photos on here why not have a place where the very best ones from each month can be easily located and gawked at? And when we have 12 months of photo's of the month there can be a photo of the year!

this site already has something like this:
please vote on all:

420 Magazine's Member of the Month Contest: December 2010

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month Contest: December 2010

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month Contest: December 2010

the last time I checked the site was 420Magazine.com
I guess this was ganked from 420times? spam?

Ha, it used to be 420 Times

I guess I missed those ChiJo, thanks for pointing it out to my stoned ass

We were 420 Times Magazine from 1993 to 2005 when we changed the name to resolve a dispute with high times.
the last time I checked the site was 420Magazine.com
I guess this was ganked from 420times? spam?

Oh I had no idea that was why, I always just type 420times.com in the URL and it takes me here. I haven't been around much since 05 either hehe.

Back
Top Bottom