• Dweeden420

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
plantnew.jpg

Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. We will accept nominations through the end of the month.

Each winner will receive 25 rep points and the title "Plant of the Month Winner".

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant/s.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant/s. You may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

This is one of my favorite threads...let's see those entries! :cheer:

:rollit:

it's so early though. There is still over 20 days of growing left in the month.... Bring your best because the competitions have been getting better and better.. :peace:

Thats a great lady you got there! Wowee! im jealous. Good luck!

looks great you can call it purgo, or urple ango sounds wierd anyways looks cool man i have some mango seed how was the grow soil hydro? easy anyways ty for your replie

The poll is now open for the March Plant of the Month contest.

The poll will remain open until April 12th, 2009

Decisions, decisions....

:cheer::popcorn::cheer:

i only see 1 entry of a "plant" ... and 2 nice tops ... are there other pics im not seeing? ... just curious:peace:

If the cola is still connected (i.e. living), we consider it a plant. There is no requirement for what's in the field of view of the photo. Other than that, what counts is the will of the voters

We've got a race though.

:cheer::popcorn::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom