Pic of vegging DNA Genetics Sharksbreath. Anyone Know Anything about this Strain?

simondetroit

Well so far I have to say I am very impressed with these DNA Genetics Sharksbreath seeds I got going. They are currently vegging and I just took about 24 cuttings total. I have them vegging under a 8 bulb H/O t-5 unit. From the pict you can see how compact and close togeather the nodes are. The craziest thing about these plants is the Very, very, very strong smell the plants are already putting off this early in the veg stage! I made this post because I've never really been able to find any info/posts/picts about this strain other than the basic info that you normally find at the seed banks. I'm thinking more and more growers will soon get aquainted with this strain. I was able to find only 1 grow journal after extensive searching for this plant. I know (at least so far in my experience) that the plants are not (so far) the heavy feeders that the seedbank descriptions say they are. Anyone that can give or lead me to any info would be very helpful.
nute_burn_13.jpg

Re: Pic of vegging DNA Genetics Sharksbreath. Anyone Know Anything about this Strain

Try and email DNA direct from the website to see if they can give you some feedback on your questions you need answered. How long did you veg your sharksbreath until you started taking cuttings?

Thanks sky, I actually found a couple Sharksbreath journals. They were really helpfull. The pants were in veg for about 5 weeks before I took cuttings. I had some time restraints that made me take the clones when I did. Some of the cuttings were pretty thick. I took the cuttings (24) on 2/16. There are still 8 that have not started showing roots in my homemade aero cloner. They do look healthy though. I figure that within the next few days they will all be ready to go into veg for a couple weeks and get some food. As for the sharksbreath I currently have vegging......They are thick and stout. I'm gonna grab one more set of clones off them and put them into flower with the first set I took on 2/16.

Re: Pic of vegging DNA Genetics Sharksbreath. Anyone Know Anything about this Strain

Hey Sky, No I dont have a journal yet. I'm Clonning and vegging in homemade aero systems .I'm flowering in an aero/nft system. All systems do not really use a grow medium. You pretty much just keep the stalk of your clone
in a 2 inch ezclone neoprene collar inside a 2 inch net pot. the water, nutes and air do the rest.

Hey Sky, No I dont have a journal yet. I'm Clonning and vegging in homemade aero systems. I'm flowering in an aero/nft system. All systems do not really use a grow medium. You pretty much just keep the stalk of your clone
in a 2 inch ezclone neoprene collar inside a 2 inch net pot. the water, nutes and air do the rest.

I have known about SB's system for about over a year. I'm going to try to do two systems (6 nft system's). Just got to get the rest of my supplies and do the math on how much my electric bill is going to be with (4) 1000 watters.

Are you doing the stink bud jr. or the regular one with 14 sites.

Back
Top Bottom