Holy Grail OG - Anyone know the true genetics/lineage?

Hey everyone... I've been trying to figure out what the true genetic's of the strain Holy Grail OG are and haven't been able to pinpoint it... I'd love to find out where it came from...

So far I have found out that the strain Holy Grail OG that I am growing came from a local place called Socaldam Genetics. I haven't found out from them where they got it but supposedly its a really hard to get strain. The only thing that was mentioned is the strain was gifted to them by Whored out Seed Co, or WOSC but I can't find any info online about this strain or the origin.

I searched online and the strain supposedly came from a cannabis seed bank named Cali Connection. The recieved the seeds from a grower/breeder by the name of Elite Seed Company after he was busted. From the Cali Connection forum's I found this information, but they don't know the original strains it came from... they said its possibly a OG x bubba kush but weren't sure.

I did a little further looking and it seems that Elite, didn't in fact create Holy Grail OG but had smoked it before, but many times labeled his seed packs "Holy Grail" meaning "the bomb" or top strains... this was from ---------'s forum...

I also had another person contact me and tell me that the Holy Grail OG is renamed from the True OG cut, which was renamed from the Tahoe OG cut...but no proof so far besides what he told me...

I would love to know where this strain came from, what genetic's are involved, and what OG cuts it came from...

anyone???

Re: Holy Grail OG..Anyone know the true genetics/lineage?

cant say i have id love to give it a try though :) cant go wrong with og's man.
id kill for all new genetics how do i get strains from these gen labs like your talking about?

Nor*caL

DNA has this but not sure if they started it or if it was around before them

DNA's is Holy Grail kush...different lineage I believe.

cant say i have id love to give it a try though :) cant go wrong with og's man.
id kill for all new genetics how do i get strains from these gen labs like your talking about?

Nor*caL

I got mine from a place called SocalDam Genetics...

do you have babies by any chance?

I don't but they place I got them has a website and as long as you have your medical card then they deliver. I would stray away from the holy grail og though, I believe it has hermie traits. I received 3 clones last time I ordered, I grew 2 of the holy grail og's and I gave 1 to a very very good grower buddie of mine in norcal. both of mine and also his holy grail og hermied.... unfortunatly I had ordered another clone of it before I heard back from him so it will be interesting to see if this time she hermies as well.

I would suggest there og101, the university hills og and there chemband and xj-13....very very good genetics in those :)

bummer i called and they dont have any cuts available..need some AAA quality og babies badly my room is already set up

You should try there OG101 or their University Hill's OG...both really dank..pretty good yields and very low leaf to bud ratio...easy trimming :) I have run quite a few of there cuts so feel free to take a look at my journals to see what the buds look like and growth traits..

You should try there OG101 or their University Hill's OG...both really dank..pretty good yields and very low leaf to bud ratio...easy trimming :) I have run quite a few of there cuts so feel free to take a look at my journals to see what the buds look like and growth traits..

I called Jason from SoCalDam he said they don't have any cuts at all, their moms broke when taking cuts

I called Jason from SoCalDam he said they don't have any cuts at all, their moms broke when taking cuts

Damn that sucks, do you know if they lost all the genetics or just have to wait for the mothers to heal? They had some killer strains.. I did manage to get a good 10 seeds of my last run of Holy Grail OG, but since the plant was a hermie...the seeds I would imagine would do the same... I saved them anyways, labeled them and put them with my seed collection. Now I wish I would have taken cuts of the current ones I'm running.. damn.. check on craigslist, I see clones time to time being offered on there, but I would definitely make sure there legit before any deals, I've heard horror stories of CL as well... If I wasn't so far into flower I would offer to take cuts of mine, but now I'm having PM issues on top of that so my genetics are probably not good anymore that 2 of 5 strains are infected..

Back
Top Bottom