Question about Herbies Head Shop

Got all my Auto flower seeds from Herbie's, Good service, prompt delivery. There are a few
growth medium recipes on the web Coco-coir and perlite for all auto flower varieties.
They must have a light airy growth medium to thrive.
I maimed quite a few early on killed more than one by thinking they were just another seed.... Wrong.
They're not just another seed .... they need specific care but it's not rocket science.
Try the coco-coir and perlite mix 70/30 pre_wet, 15 litre pots max.
and 30% - 50% reduction on all recommended nute doses when needed...
Less water too They will grow like crazy.

Regards
Milly C

Guys, just a quick question. Had an order made and royal mail messed it up by send it to the states. N herbie agreed to replace them. Usually how long does it take for them dispatch the recurrent order?

I've had a couple of orders that went astray, and Herbie's re-sent the order quite promptly
after their postal investigation. I have never not received an order I've placed with Herbie's.
Hang in there they will arrive, if it's a postal cock-up.

Regards,
Milly C

Bottom line is Herbies is a solid business with or without any connection at all to this site. Genetic quality is up to the breeder though. Good luck with it.

those with no issues did you sucessfully pop all seeds and were they regulars or autos?

all the autos I've gotten lately, all of which are different types from different seed companies 1 out of three pioped on average and this is after 12 seeds.

never had this issue with regulars.

Every seed I have germinated from herbie's has popped for me. None were Autos though, All Feminized seeds.

I've had my seeds delivered properly.
Afghan Kush popped right up, the freebies (ones I've planted) have sprouted fine
Seedsmans haze mix I'm having trouble with, 3 out of 10 are duds so far, waiting to see what the 4th does.
Could be Herbie had them for awhile and they were old and could be seedsmans fault.
Any which way, I would buy from Herbies again.

Yea? Well i hate to be the one to say it but, i might not b ordering from herbies anymore. Its been almost a month since i ordered and guess what? Nothing. I ordered on 2/23 and no dice. Even if they do replace them, what good does that do me if i have to wait a month to get them?!! Ive ordered plenty of times and have NEVER had an issue.

Did you send them an email? I have found Herbies to be very quick in responding to any email questions I have ever asked. :peace:

My last shipment from Herbies was delayed. It was not Herbies fault. It was the Post Office. It went from a sorting facility 30 miles from my home on the east coast to a midwest sorting facility 2500 miles away. It then made it back to the east coast and to me. It just happened again with my daughter's cell phone. It was shipped and instead of my post office, it went to the next town over, put in a truck and sent out for delivery. It drove around all day before returning to the post office so it could be sent to my town. The post office sucks sometimes!!

It doesn't matter whether herbies or any other seed distributor, once the package is committed to the mail service it is out of their hands.
All they and anyone can hope for is that it is delivered properly.
I've had stuff, not seed related, bounce all over the country even though it had a proper label that should have gotten it right to me.
Same thing when I've sent stuff out.

something is up with the mail
herbies sent a letter to me on feb5
late feb 6 it shows it was in chicago
after that nada nothing kaput
ive had others come right thru
it was a contest prize so i wont be complaining
just wanted to show i do not think it was herbies fault
just a bit of bad luck for me it seems

well i received email this morning
herbies saw my post and has decided to resend
now this was a forum contest and they did not have to do this
it was free to me but not them so they go out of their way to help
also i have always 100% of the time received a tracking number
even this free prize got a number
something is not right
hope it gets fixed, i am sure herbies wants this as well

The only trouble I had with a Herbies order had nothing to do with Herbies. The Post office sent my seeds for a tour of the US before they ended up on my doorstep. :)

Well atleast you knew where yours where going. Due to problem they've had lately there's no more tracking. I myself have made a few orders from herbies and always got what I ordered. As for the few people saying they wernt sprouting I kind of believe that's a grower error for the most part.

My last order placed recently hasn't arrived yet. I think they got lost in the mail. I am frustrated because of the amount of time that I had to wait to email them to tell them they didn't come. I do realize that they have to wait the extra time to make sure the order didn't come in on the last day and send someone double. But 26days . I'm at a loss on it now. If I have to wait again for processing and 5 to 15 working days just to find out the mail system got me again it will be too late to use them. It's almost too late now due to the required 26 days. I just emailed them to let them know they never came. 10 more days and they can keep the seeds and the money as they be no use to me then.

This is definatly a mail problem and I would recommend herbies to anyone:) of you have problem with seeds you get there it's either a breeder issue or a you issue and not a herbie issue....

I didn't get a tracking number either, this year or last year. They said there having problems but from what I've read here it seems some customers are getting them? Only thing I can think of is there in the U.K maybe?

I don't like waiting on a mail problem either but I know you'll get them.

Back
Top Bottom