Question about Herbies Head Shop

First time ordering from Herbies..ordered Oct 4th, Herbies shipped on the 6th. Got the message of no more tracked postage just airmail only, ETA 5-10 working days.. It's now Oct 27th and no sign of anything.. I had a bad feeling early on with the order, was hoping it was just a bit of paranoia, but now it's sadly looking like my intuition was right. Still hoping there's just some hold up, but deep down I sense it's something worse. Herbies have told me to contact if nothing has arrived by Nov 3rd, which will be 4 weeks by then. All the while my grow window is shrinking so maybe next season

My latest order (placed 9/29/16) came up missing as well but I chose the insured shipping method and they credited my account yesterday. Fortunately I had several clones and I was just going to pick out the best and kill the rest so I ended up keeping most of them so it really didn't slow me down... I'll just wait a couple months and try it again for some new strains.
This is the first problem that I have had with them and they took care of it.... so I'm OK with that.:thumb:

My latest order (placed 9/29/16) came up missing as well but I chose the insured shipping method and they credited my account yesterday. Fortunately I had several clones and I was just going to pick out the best and kill the rest so I ended up keeping most of them so it really didn't slow me down... I'll just wait a couple months and try it again for some new strains.
This is the first problem that I have had with them and they took care of it.... so I'm OK with that.:thumb:
So much for waiting a few months... I already placed another order and added a few more strains. I can spend hours reading over new (to me) strains and with their "Pick N Mix" option, I can try many more varieties in my search for the perfect one.

After my last order from herbies (shipped a month ago and not arrived yet) my credit card was flooded with scam purchases, most of which didn't go through before the bank alerted me and we cancelled the card. I'm not sure it was related to my order, but some of the charges had names like 'HERBGERM' on them, and the seed order was the only thing I'd used the card for in this time.
I hesitate to mention it. It could be just coincidence.

After my last order from herbies (shipped a month ago and not arrived yet) my credit card was flooded with scam purchases, most of which didn't go through before the bank alerted me and we cancelled the card. I'm not sure it was related to my order, but some of the charges had names like 'HERBGERM' on them, and the seed order was the only thing I'd used the card for in this time.

That's interesting that yours was shipped a month ago, mine was dispatched 10/3.

Yikes, it doesn't sound like a coincidence.. I'm in a similar boat to you, shipped almost a month ago and no sign of it. Now that they don't do tracking theres no way of knowing whats happened to it, or whether or not they even sent it?

Are you planning to reorder or get a refund?

I had them credit this lost order, but after a few days ordered again (plus added a couple more strains.)

It's starting to sound like they had a problem a month ago.

That's interesting that yours was shipped a month ago, mine was dispatched 10/3.
Wait- mine too.
They couldn't give me a tracking number

Yikes, it doesn't sound like a coincidence.. I'm in a similar boat to you, shipped almost a month ago and no sign of it. Now that they don't do tracking theres no way of knowing whats happened to it, or whether or not they even sent it?

Are you planning to reorder or get a refund?

Like everyone else in these cases, I just want the seeds. Mail is slow where I live anyway, so I'm not worried yet, and will keep waiting. As for the credit card scams- I'd never blame Herbies for that, but maybe there was some sort of security breach. I don't know. It could easily be totally unrelated. Just seems weird because that is the only online purchase I made in the last six weeks on that card. If the scams were as a result of the seed order somehow- those were extremely expensive seeds. :(

Hi @Weaselcracker, I have just seen your message. Can you please email us at sales@herbiesheadshop.com regarding this. We are not aware of any issues our end, obviously we would be concerned to see things like HERBGERM as our shop name is Hocus Pocus and this is what would appear on any statements.

Ok I'll email you at some point. I think I'll wait a while and see if the seeds come in. Honestly, I regret even saying anything. You guys can't control the speed of the mail system, and I have no idea whether the credit card scams are related. Since you haven't noticed anything, and no one else is jumping up to mention similar problems, I'm guessing that they aren't. I posted the comments to see if anything popped up that might help shed some light on it. I have no idea how these internet scams get their info. Herbies has a great reputation and I wouldn't want to tarnish that without good reason.

Got my seeds today. Thank you Herbies. No further info has come up about the CC scams. Without any direct reason to think it was related to my seed order and no one else reporting any problems, I think it's safe to assume that it was completely unrelated and I'm sorry for mentioning it.
:sorry:

I appreciate someone from Herbies responding here, it gave me encouragement towards any issues being taken care of.

Well, I am very pleased to say the seeds arrived safely! It was around a 4 week wait, so maybe the Royal Mail got held up somewhere, or it went the long way. Either way Herbies came through. It was my first time to order from them so I guess I was naturally I bit nervous especially when taking a long time to arrive.

I'm very happy with my order and look forward to order again from Herbies! :thumb:

I'm alittle curious about the whole credit card issue they are having at the moment. That being said I have ordered from herbies on multiple occasions with seeds from all different companies and strains and i have nothing but good things to say about them.

Sent from my SM-G930P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

All we hear is good news and great quality from Herbie's Headshop, never had one single complaint. :thumb:
:Namaste:

I run a seed site. (Can't say which one) and Herbies Seeds are what got me into seeds. Of all the competition Herbies is the Best. Herbies is almost a institution and to see it disappear would actually be quite sad.
Credit card companies are just out of touch with reality and Bitcoin seems to be the future for seeds although this could mean we all need a Bitcoin wallet and a bit of tech saviness.
Customers will need to start paying in bitcoins or start losing the variety of seed suppliers and seed type.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom