Pic - Sativa New Growth Problem - Please Help!

BostonGreen

This is an unknown sativa strain.. free from nirvana seeds with my order.... This plant has been growing strange since the beginning.. if you can see it i have a smaller Blue OG female behind the saliva that is doing absolutely fantastic.. i always check PH...in Veg I'm running sensi grow a.b in 707 soil..

I really want to try and bring this saliva back.. as two days ago i had to throw out 9 white rhino's because my stupid mars LEDS decided to blow and it took me 2-4 days to catch it.... by then plants were deformed stretched in all directions and i was pissed... so i went out and got a 1000w max par and a raptor hood with a galaxy DE ballast. and stealth fan to cool it down...

If anyone knows what might be the issue with this plant please help.. i am trying to save everything i have left so my schedule doesn't get messed up.. i am already behind by a lot now nd i really really need more then just the Blue OG going into the flower room. so i will do whatever i can do nurse this plant back... i just need something flowering while i start a whole new batch of WW and White rhino... I am Not a Newb.. Just looking for other opinions for a faster fix..
Photo_on_3-6-16_at_9_30_PM.jpg
Photo_on_3-6-16_at_9_30_PM.jpg

since the saliva was 2 inches tall the new growth has been growing strange and mangled like that.. but seems to somewhat fix itself as it grows...

**I DO NOT OVER WATER PLANT IS CURRENTLY BONE DRY.. I WATER WHEN POT IS LIGHT WEIGHT USUALLY EVERY 3-4 days...***

it it possible I'm under watering? there is 0 yellowing.. 0 brown.. 0 any color but that green....

I see one healthy plant next to one with problems. That suggests the problem isn't with heat or airflow now.
You know yourself the symptoms look like over watering so you're clearly clued up enough to not do that.
I think your roots maybe got damaged during the problems, that can show up as anything. Maybe try adding some root stimulator with her water and give her time, it's clearly been traumatic. I know "time" isn't what you want to hear thougj dude, good luck!

You have substantial Nitrogen overdosing happening. You need to get in there and flush those out. I don't know which one you think is healthy but the deep green one with leaf tips turning down is well into the third stage of toxicity. It will stop growing vigorously soon if not already. then after that the fan leaf edges will yellow and be ruined. To me it looks like all of them are showing major signs and all need a good flush.

It is the most common problem in cannabis. So don't beat yourself up over it. Just get in there and flush it out.

The bad leaves wont recover. If you are lucky you can stop it in its track and start a good feeding program after it dries out.

Cannabis should never be deep green. It is vibrant bright green. Dark is bad.

:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom