Advice needed - When to harvest medical plants?

mattie15

Hi
I m looking for advice on when to harvest plants for cancer to make RSO.
I never though I would make it this far, a few people told me some of them might die, as I was a first time grower, but thankfully the are healthy and strong.
I used Jorge Cervantes grow books, but now I'm lost, I not sure when to harvest, I have the microscope and I m looking at the trichomes, but what presentage do I need cloudy and amber, most of my plants are THC 1:1 CBD ratio, should I have 50% cloudy and 50% amber.
Also am I correct in saying that Amber is the CBD.
I have a few :
Royal Queen Seeds -
Painkiller XXL
70% Sativa
30% Indica
Medical Mass
40% Sativa
60% Indica
Royal Highness
70% Sativa
30% Indica
Royal Cheese
40% Sativa
60% Indica

Dutch Passion Seeds
Dutch cheese
60% Sativa
40 % Indica

Greenhouse Seed company
White Rhino
20% Sativa
80% Indica

Thanks

Mattie, I can't answer your question but I'm curious about your PainKiller XL plant. I have one growing too and information on the strain is pretty sparse. How long did you veg and flower it? Any pics available?
Thanks.

I'm honestly not to sure ?

When tric's are more or less 100% cloudy that is more or less peak THC content... but not sure about other cannabinoids ?

But may assume so !

When the tric's break down from cloudy to amber THC begins to degrade into CBD & others but may not increase total amount available in the plant material given to what factors the strain is capable off ?

A little bit hard to tell with out some one posting test results tho !

Have a look at this - Strain test results

I'm pretty sure most of this was with in standard flowering time of said strain grown :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom