Strain test results

Dutty Panty

DSC_03988.JPG
Figured this might help some people so for example here's my chocolate fondue. I'll post about 16 others at some point

HPLC or high pressure liquid chromatography in conjunction with ultraviolet spectroscopy. Gas doesn't do as well. Check out there site the test all the recreational and medical in wa state.

I'm knew at this(got one harvest under my belt, so I don't test results, didn't know they were even they could be done.
How much do the cost?
On a nother note friends tested my NYC Diesel, they were impressed(two have been growing for a few years each)

It varies. Some are 45. But analytical 360 has the most accurate way to run the tests. It's 70 there. Per strain you just give them like 2 grams of dried product.

Best results previously
Blue diesel actually tested 2 times already best result
17.4 thc. . 39cbd
Jillybean
16.2thc .19cbd
DJ shorts f13
18.9thc .21cbd
Super lemon haze
15.36thc .10cbd

So looks like a couple of the Jillybean are ready to trim and cure so today I'll trim up and tomorrow run it to dispensaries to sell. I'll be having it tested Wednesday should have results by Friday.

Then I'll test super lemon haze and blue diesel next again
Since these have all been tested before if results don't exceed 18% they will be only ran one more time. If they break the 18% mark then they are on my team.

It's actually good to have tested all around. They also check for mold, pest, foreign matter etc. Also if your product is being entered in cups tests will be required.

Thanks for posting those additional results!
Out of curiosity, if there were mold in the samples, where/how would it show up in the info you've been showing? Asking as an interested Medical user with a compromised immune system, and particularly concerned about mold.
Thanks!
Stimpy

Its available if you pay a lil extra. My patients and dispensaries come and see there product and it does get tested for other matter as well. ill get a sample next harvest tested that way and post an example. In the mean time analytical 360 website will show results at local collectives here in Washington state with those results. Hope that helps

White widow is well obviously not white widow well at least not the one I was expecting
5.91% thc 12.75%cbd
Dj short
20.00%thc. .25%cbd
Rosetta stone
15.27%thc. .17%cbd

Back
Top Bottom